Differences in the Beyblade Burst Line-ups

I am opening this thread so that people can give desriptions of the differences between the Beyblade Burst tops in a line-up.
A line-up in this case being for example: Spriggan, S2, Legend Spriggan, Spriggan Requeim.

It is okay to give a description of say the second or third Beyblade in the line-up first.

If you wish you can do only one description or you can do a description of several Beyblades.

Please title the Beyblade your description is of at the top of the post

Feel free to add on to a existing description if you feel there is erronus or missing information.

I am not sure if this thread is needed or if there is already an existing thread like it but, I hope that this can help with future drafts.
What do you mean, line-ups?
I mean a line of the same themed Beyblade like the Spriggan line-up is for example: Spriggan, S2, Legend Spriggan, Requeim Spriggan.
(Dec. 03, 2017  6:57 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I mean a line of the same themed Beyblade like the Spriggan line-up is for example: Spriggan, S2, Legend Spriggan, Requeim Spriggan.

It is officially called Spriggan Requiem.
(Dec. 03, 2017  7:19 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It is officially called Spriggan Requiem.

Thanks I have modified the OP.