Difference between long and regular ripcords?

Ya, I broke all my long ripcords, so wondering how much of a difference they make than the regulars.
it all depends on how fast your pulling speed maxs. small ripcord can be just as effective.
also just a thought, but if you broke you long ripcords, chances are your not pulling straight enough. causes undue stress aroung handle
(guessing thats where it broke?)
Generally the longer you have to pull the winder, the higher you can get your top speed to go. It is possible to pull just as fast with a standard winder, but it's a lot harder. Sounds like you weren't pulling straight and/or you didn't straighten your winders.
i dont think pull straight but none of them broke at the handle, one was straight( but it was never straightened the right way. 2 broke in the middle of the ripcord and the end on the other on broke into like 4 pieces... will straightening them make them more durable? o and I tried to straighten one of them but went back (i was doing the hot then cold water thing).
are these hasbro/takara ripcords.
I know not geniune ripcords aren't made of the best plastic or poor casting, and had them break myself.
are the ripcords that broke from a hasbro/takara dragoon pkg.??
Ya, I'm pretty sure they were.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Generally the longer you have to pull the winder, the higher you can get your top speed to go. It is possible to pull just as fast with a standard winder, but it's a lot harder.

Indeed. I remember I used winder length as a variable in one part of my science project and results showed an average increase of 5 seconds of spin time using the longer winder than the standard one.
ok, then carp, lol. im gonna have to search for some. thx tho