Did aiga deserve to win vs phi ?

I feel like had it been a normal battle , aiga would have lost . Others think that aiga did not go full force after the 1st loss because of the rule by phi . What do you think ???
This post is nonesense. Aiga deserve to win against Phi because he broke Aiga's Bey. But to be honest, Aiga truly deserved to beat Phi because he is scary.
Didnt really deserve its own thread
Though I am not a moderator ,just saying......
Of course he did. Phi was maniacally evil and broke other beybladers’ beyblades. Not only he had to be stopped but aiga also had to finally beat his biggest enemy in the whole season, which of course was phi. After all, he was possessed because of him and had forgotten the true purpose of beyblading.
I mean Phi is very dangerous but how did he dodge all of PHI'S MOVES. For example in the 4th battle his dimension driver helped him dodge it and if it wasnt for that Achilles would've been destroyed.
Phi's a socpiopath that craves destruction. Aiga had to learn that he can grow stronger with a resonance to understand his bey rather than using it as a source of power and unwarranted destruction. Yeah, Aiga started out as someone Phi could become and ultimatly humbled himself not aim to destroy Phi, but free him from a similar hatred. Yeah, he kinda deserved to win.
You all saw how phi was acting like a psychopath against aiga when he was laughing ...he definitely deserved to win and end the reign of phi
Phi is just heartless ...he even stole a part of his brothers bey and prevented his brother from repairing his bey forever
Besides he had to lose
The series was ending
And who is better than aiga the male protagonist to end him
Even for a regular-rule battle, this is 3-3. At least Aiga doesn’t loss. And the rule is proposed by Phi himself (Perhaps he want to destroy Achilles instead of just defeat it with spin or KO). If you make the rule, you need to follow it yourself, right? I think that’s payback.
I want Phi to win but Agia has plot armor
The anime made it so that it could be possible, but if we're being honest here, IRL Phoenix would've definitely killed Achilles.
(Mar. 19, 2019  5:31 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: The anime made it so that it could be possible, but if we're being honest here, IRL Phoenix would've definitely killed Achilles.

That would be true if they used only stock combos, where Dead Phoenix would still win due to its almost OP gimmick
Absolutely, Phi deserved to be destroyed. Aiga wrecked him. However he doesn't deserve to beat Valt, not after what he did to Winning Valkyrie.
This should be discussed on the thread with the episode in question, or alternatively the second thread. No need to make a new thread just for this, thank you.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1505952

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...pid1505948