Diabolos vs 極 (Goku) Testing

I received Diabolos and 極 (Goku) today so I started some testing.  

Layer Base: Bushin (I didn’t want too many KOs)
Disk: Outer
Driver: Orbit

Bushin Diabolos.Outer.Orbit VS Bushin Valkyrie.Outer.Orbit

Video: https://youtu.be/b9ZmyMFJfKw

Diabolos: 9 OS 2KO ( 92% win)
Valkyrie 極: 1 Ko.     (8% win)
(1 round replayed due to miss launch)
*I stopped once Diabolos won what felt like 10 straight and that made it 13 rounds.

I am not suggesting competitive combos. Just want to get a feel for the performance of Diabolos and 極.
Can you try out Slash Dragon Goku 10Star Xtreme'/Hunter' against Zwei Fafnir or Bushin Dragon/Valkyrie 00Lift Bearing?
Those results are interesting. I guess Diabolos has more CWD than the Goku Weight that made it harder to knock down? Also, I have two questions: Are Diabolos’ s teeth the same size as Dragon’s teeth? How did you get the Goku Weight?
(Jul. 09, 2019  5:44 AM)Shindog Wrote: I received Diabolos and 極 (Goku) today so I started some testing.  

*I stopped once Diabolos won what felt like 10 straight and that made it 13 rounds.

I am not suggesting competitive combos. Just want to get a feel for the performance of Diabolos and 極.

Can you also try out a disk with CWD? Like 0 or 3?
(Jul. 09, 2019  9:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Those results are interesting. I guess Diabolos has more CWD than the Goku Weight that made it harder to knock down? Also, I have two questions: Are Diabolos’ s teeth the same size as Dragon’s teeth? How did you get the Goku Weight?
Diabolos only has 3 “teeth”

I got Goku from a Japanese seller, it was a private sale.

(Jul. 09, 2019  5:47 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Can you try out Slash Dragon Goku 10Star Xtreme'/Hunter' against Zwei Fafnir or Bushin Dragon/Valkyrie 00Lift Bearing?

Won’t get to testing Burst for a bit as I am preparing for MFB tournaments.

(Jul. 09, 2019  12:59 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2019  5:44 AM)Shindog Wrote: I received Diabolos and 極 (Goku) today so I started some testing.  

Can you also try out a disk with CWD? Like 0 or 3?
Won’t get to that for a while as I am testing other formats.  Are you suggesting putting 0 or 3 on both combos?
(Jul. 10, 2019  7:10 AM)Shindog Wrote: Won’t get to that for a while as I am testing other formats.  Are you suggesting putting 0 or 3 on both combos?
Sorry for the kinda late reply, but yes, I did mean mirror matches (same disk on both combos, preferably with the 0 disk).