Dexter

Mr. Toto Wrote:Not yet, if I can help it. I'm going to have to check this out when I go home next, because I have no HBO here. Have you read the books at all?

I want to.

Let's just say I didn't like S1's ending.
I wonder if it's available On Demand? Also, I read about S1s ending. Lame, man. Just lame.

It's an interesting concept. Morbid, yes. But it sounds rather exciting.
Season One followed the first book very, very closely as well. The only main difference is that in the books, you get more commentary from Dexter (and his sarcastic and egotistical responses). I'm just sad they couldn't do what the book did; leave it open.

I have all of season one on my HDD, if you want the torrent/ me to send the files.

Also, I think I remember reading that it was indeed available On Demand
You don't need to torrent it, I'll just do it On Demand when I get back. Besides, my school doesn't allow torrents.
Mr. Toto Wrote:You don't need to torrent it, I'll just do it On Demand when I get back. Besides, my school doesn't allow torrents.

no, i already have the files downloaded, lol
been watching season 3 were way behind over here >_>
its getting more exciting since the D.A guy knows he killed freebow
I know this thread is about two-to-three years old, but I've been craving the official announcements of Season Six already. If the series of events in S5 keep weighing in on Dexter, the season will be incredibly enticing.