Devilbat has arrived!

What up people? I'm a long time Beyblade fan but I didn't know anything about Metal Fight Beyblade or that it existed until recently. After watching a couple of episodes I feel the rush of the battles once again! I still have all of my old Beyblades but I don't know if they are going to be useful any more because the new ones are made of metal. Anyway I've decided that tomorrow I'm going to run to a store and buy a couple of new Beyblades, with that in mind do you guys have any suggestions on some good ones? I'm really digging Ginga and Pegasus, Benkei and Bull, and Kyouya and Leone from the Anime so I'd like to get those three if I can find them.

I'm ready to get sucked back into the world of Beyblade!
Yo!
I would recommend reading 'What to buy in MFB: Revamp'
And if you have any queries PM me!
Welcome! It's awesome that you're back into beyblade again! Wraith is right, but a few good beyblades to get is Earth Aquilia, Storm Pegasus, Lightning L-Drago and Rock Leone.
Thanks for welcoming me to the site and for the suggestions. Does anyone know if I could find Storm Pegasus and Rock Leone in a retail store like K-Mart or Target?
You can.
(Dec. 29, 2010  10:35 AM)Wraith Wrote: You can.

Sweet. Thanks for letting me know so quickly, now I can go out and possibly find then buy those tomorrow.
(Dec. 29, 2010  10:44 AM)Devilbat Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  10:35 AM)Wraith Wrote: You can.

Sweet. Thanks for letting me know so quickly, now I can go out and possibly find then buy those tomorrow.
Besides those, you might want to think about getting stronger, more top tier beys. If you see a 2-pack with L-Drago and Earth Wolf, get those. You'll have one of the strongest attackers, a decent defense wheel and a great stamina tip. Read around and you'll pick up more info.

Welcome to the WBO!
Funny you should mention a two pack because that is what I ended up buying. The two pack included Storm Pegasus and Rock Aquario, I know Storm Pegasus is good but I've heard nothing about Rock Aquario. I guess I'll go look that up now.
Very nice I still have 1 Bey from 1999 xD Hahaha.

Also I recommend Rock Leone or Burn Phoenix from a booster pack would be a little nice. But there still is alot better ones out there.
And I recommend getting a better launcher.

Hello, And welcome to WBO have a great time on these forums.

Also please read the PM you get from Kai-V

Thank you and Welcome again

Grin
Thanks for welcoming me LDrago and the first thing I did was read the PM from Kai-V, so don't worry I'm all over things.

So I have some questions. Is the default launcher that you get supposed to feel so loose? Also is there some way to hook the Beyblade onto it better? My new blades keeps falling off of it like nothing.
LDrago is left spin, so if you put it on the right launcher, it will fall off.
I suggest you buy a 'Beylauncher' as it is WAY better than Light Launchers.
What plastics do you have?
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:13 AM)Devilbat Wrote: Funny you should mention a two pack because that is what I ended up buying. The two pack included Storm Pegasus and Rock Aquario, I know Storm Pegasus is good but I've heard nothing about Rock Aquario. I guess I'll go look that up now.
Rock Aquario is not good. Earth Wolf is way better. They are both customized and does not belong to anyone in the anime.
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:15 AM)Dan Wrote: LDrago is left spin, so if you put it on the right launcher, it will fall off.
I suggest you buy a 'Beylauncher' as it is WAY better than Light Launchers.
What plastics do you have?
I don't think he has Ldrago yet. But yeah, it's supposed to be loose. Just twist it to hook on, and don't swing around with it too much. And yeah, beylaunchers are great!
welcome devilbat!!! Though I dont know much about MFB but I would suggest a storm aquario as it is a good bey and has decent parts and stats and flame sagittario is another option as it is a good stamina type and its spintrack's protusions (i dont know what to call em) help
yer welcom
Thanks for all the welcomes and suggestions people, I'm starting to feel at home here.