Detective Conan- Have you watched it?

This anime is so old that it is so good! I love old anime. Anyways:

Detective Conan is about a 17-year old teen named Kudo Shinichi who is a famous detective in Japan.
One day he finds an illicit trade happening and is knocked over the head by and organisation member: Gin.
Shinichi is forced to take a pill and is 10 years younger. He is on a mission to find out who this organisation is and how to return to his 17 year old body. As he journeys through, he solves many cases with the help of his love interest- Ran Mouri and her father: Kogoro Mouri. They work at a Detective Agency.

He may have the body of a child but he has the mind of an adult. THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH!

If you haven't then you should but this is recommended for people who love suspense and mystery and a hint of romance! OVERALL: 4.9 our of 5.
A friend of mine who is a big anime and Sherlock Holmes fan got into this. Kinda wish she would have suggested to me than Ouran High School Host Club....
is it good??
This is my absolute favourite.
I've seen all the movies, and a fair chunk of the episodes.
And some of the manga.

My favourite characters are Hattori Heiji and Kaitou Kid. (And Shin'Ichi/Conan of course)
I remember this! (was like 6 when I first saw it.) I do not remember fine details but I did like the anime Grin. It was like scooby-doo gone anime to me haha. Did he ever change back?
I love this anime, but I never got to see much of it cuz Funimation hates to show episodes in order.
Hero: Considering the manga, and anime are still running, I'm gonna say ''No''.
They are?! Man...this has been running forever then >.> Looks like I have about 9 years of catching up to do.
Case Closed/Detective Conan isn't that long... compared to Doraemon, or Saezasan which have been running like since the 70's lmao.
Great show, too bad it was canceled halfway through in US. Fail.
I found the first episode a lot more interesting before he turned into a kid.
(Jun. 07, 2009  4:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I found the first episode a lot more interesting before he turned into a kid.
It's a kids' show, though. But it's kind of like Encyclopedia Brown if he went around solving brutal murders. The content isn't child-friendly here, anyways.

It's a fun show. I watched it on TV a few years back, but the series is way too long for me to get into.
Apparently DC is gonna end soon. Crying
(Jun. 07, 2009  11:30 AM)dragonsclaw Wrote: Apparently DC is gonna end soon. Crying

To be honest, I'm kinda glad.
Things have gone really well for the series, And I think it's best if it ends before Aoyama starts to really run dry and doesn't know what to do anymore.
Plus I really want to know how the whole thing ends.
its awesome. i always used to watch it when i was liitle.
(Jun. 06, 2009  7:56 AM)dragonsclaw Wrote: This anime is so old that it is so good! I love old anime. Anyways:

Detective Conan is about a 17-year old teen named Kudo Shinichi who is a famous detective in Japan.
One day he finds an illicit trade happening and is knocked over the head by and organisation member: Gin.
Shinichi is forced to take a pill and is 10 years younger. He is on a mission to find out who this organisation is and how to return to his 17 year old body. As he journeys through, he solves many cases with the help of his love interest- Ran Mouri and her father: Kogoro Mouri. They work at a Detective Agency.

He may have the body of a child but he has the mind of an adult. THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH!

If you haven't then you should but this is recommended for people who love suspense and mystery and a hint of romance! OVERALL: 4.9 our of 5.

i read it and think it's awesome! 4.99 out of 5
i've seen it in both Arabic, and German. And now I want to see it in english, just to know what the hell was going on.
Good show. Long series too. Seen like all the english episodes and a movie I think. I need to play catch up.
(Jun. 07, 2009  5:52 PM)revertedtozero Wrote: i've seen it in both Arabic, and German. And now I want to see it in english, just to know what the hell was going on.
lol why did you see it in arabic? i always did btw. they showed 4 or 5 seasons in arabic on this channel called spacetoon. the same channel that showed beyblade in arabic.
it is amazing . . . its really old but a channel here in India is airing it . . like, right NOW . . . and I'm in love . . .