Destablisers: We do matter !

Could anyone suggest good destabiliserperformance tips?
CS, SF, WF, FS.
I was testing L-Drago 100FS and Storm Bull 100FS as destabilisers. I realized that like Moss, the results were better when I didn't bank. Honestly, my Storm Bull 100FS did terrible when I was banking or using what shall I say "more stylish ways of launching". Through a normal launch the FS reacted much better and though it would rarely knockout the opposing Beyblade (Earth Pegasis) unlike the bad but fast circular movement around the stadium it showed mostly little slow and/or general fast movement. It was under my expectations at first, but while using a normal non banking launch, through what I've heard of SF I think FS could be the best tip.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:18 AM)A Wrote: I was testing L-Drago 100FS and Storm Bull 100FS as destabilisers. I realized that like Moss, the results were better when I didn't bank. Honestly, my Storm Bull 100FS did terrible when I was banking or using what shall I say "more stylish ways of launching". Through a normal launch the FS reacted much better and though it would rarely knockout the opposing Beyblade (Earth Pegasis) unlike the bad but fast circular movement around the stadium it showed mostly little slow and/or general fast movement. It was under my expectations at first, but while using a normal non banking launch, through what I've heard of SF I think FS could be the best tip.

i do think that for destabilizing its sf<wb</=fs
i will do testing some time soon
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:20 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:18 AM)A Wrote: I was testing L-Drago 100FS and Storm Bull 100FS as destabilisers. I realized that like Moss, the results were better when I didn't bank. Honestly, my Storm Bull 100FS did terrible when I was banking or using what shall I say "more stylish ways of launching". Through a normal launch the FS reacted much better and though it would rarely knockout the opposing Beyblade (Earth Pegasis) unlike the bad but fast circular movement around the stadium it showed mostly little slow and/or general fast movement. It was under my expectations at first, but while using a normal non banking launch, through what I've heard of SF I think FS could be the best tip.

Did you read that part? FS has more movement by a normal launch, unlike SF.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:30 AM)A Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:20 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Did you read that part? FS has more movement by a normal launch, unlike SF.
hmm my sf moves more with a normal launch than my fs does
Moss, in your tests it says Flame Cancer 100SF vs. MF-H Dark Aquario _____ Track? Tip?
If this is actually true lord wolfblade, I'm giving up. Whatever, this does it. Like SF is all that. Go read Mc Frowns Destabiliser thread and please check the last post made by Kei. If SF is all that, what's FS?? Why is it even possibly considered?? Smithicide
can we stop posting on this topic? we have a new one for destabilizers..
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:40 AM)A Wrote: If this is actually true lord wolfblade, I'm giving up. Whatever, this does it. Like SF is all that. Go read Mc Frowns Destabiliser thread and please check the last post made by Kei. If SF is all that, what's FS?? Why is it even possibly considered?? Smithicide

Dude. Look at my new thread. I've done testing of Flame Cancer 100FS and it did pretty much the same as the combo with SF on it.
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: That is not a destabilizer it's just a spin stealer since a destabilizer actually needs to attack which is won't on WD.

Mine has some attack abilities.