Destabilzer - Thermal Aquila 90CS

*I don't own a bull clear wheel*

So I was trying to wear down my CS so it would go into attack mode more then stamia mode. So i threw this together for fun. When playing with it some interesting results occurred

StadiumGasprange sono kong attack stadium
Launcher grip + BeyLauncher

Thermal Aquila 90CS vs MF Earth Leone C145WB (Click to View)
Thermal 90CS vs Burn unicorno DF145WD (Click to View)
Thermal Aquila 90CS vs Flame Sagitario DF145WD (Click to View)
*I would have done vs a attack but i'm not good enough at banking/Sliding Shoit*
? Why is Thermal Aquila launched at anything other than full power? I don't see the point in that.
The point of not launching at full power was so that it goes into Stamia mode rather than attack.
New viable stamina bottom? I think yes. Wow if somebody can test this and get similar results, then Ray Unicorno is officially God of beyblades out of the box.
I'm shocked that CS can win a (top-tier) !?!? What is your bottom of Flame Sagittario DF145___?
Also, use spoiler
EDIT: Pure stamina tests exclude KOs
(Jul. 26, 2010  2:20 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I'm shocked that CS can win a (top-tier) !?!? What is your bottom of Flame Sagittario DF145___?
Also, use spoiler
EDIT: Pure stamina tests exclude KOs
Thanks I forgot to add WD to Flame sagitario DF145
And are spoiler tags [Spoiler][/Spoiler"] (without the " correct?)

Alright I didnt know that KO's didn't count
I can do X(x=# of KO's) more test to make up for the KO's if anyone needs me to
(Jul. 26, 2010  2:26 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Thanks I forgot to add WD to Flame sagitario DF145
And are spoiler tags [Spoiler][/Spoiler"] (without the " correct?)

Alright I didnt know that I can do X(x=# of KO's) more test to make up for the KO's

Or [spoiler=VS Flame Sagittario DF145WD][/spoiler''] without('') will do, a title for the spoiler
Thanks. I too was surprised. The combo is in a sense a destabliser stamia blade. It Stays in stamia mode for 90% of a battle and for a few seconds it kicks into atrack and gets under the opposing wheel. Which causes a great deal of stamia/spin to be lost.
You should tag the results to the spoiler, not only the accessories using. Thermal, too surprising when using 90
(Jul. 26, 2010  2:42 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: You should tag the results to the spoiler, not only the accessories using. Thermal, too surprising when using 90

Yeah its very surprising. Its one of the things no one thinks to try

Anyways i'm also testing solo spin times for this combo(will update post after each test)

1. 4`00
2. 3`49
3. 3`57
4. 4'11
5. 3'43
I love unorthodox combos.
And I like putting stamina combos at 90 height, lol.
(Jul. 26, 2010  3:08 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I love unorthodox combos.
And I like putting stamina combos at 90 height, lol.

*High Five for thinking outside the box*
CS is by far the most interesting bottom to date. Without it i don't think a effective stamia disablelizer could exist
(Jul. 26, 2010  3:29 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: CS is by far the most interesting track to date. Without it i don't think a effective stamia disablelizer could exist
CS is a Bottom.
Or am I missing something? :\
Sorry i ment bottom *hits forehead*
Updated the OP with my commentary on each fight.

Also if someone could do these test but with the Bull clear wheel that would be amazing and if you could try it vs a attack type that would be appreciated as well.

I've been playing around a little more with this combo by changing the wheels.
(No official tests as of yet)
I first tried Flame. It seemed to have the same effect but since flame doesn't have as good as stamia as thermal it ended up losing more often.
Then I tryed burn. Since the burn wheel isn't "flat" like flame and Thermal i actually got different results. Due to burn not being a flat wheel it wasn't as successful at being able to get under the opposing blade and Destabilize the blade.

Later tonight I'll do test for these wheels and post official results

carp!!! i made a huge mess up. I thought my mold was a 2nd but come to find out it was acutally the 1st mold thus making my defense combo not as effective which makes the results not as reliable.

*Stupid stupid stupid * *slaps forehead*
srry to hear that i was thinking of buying those blades after hearing ur results lucky i didnt
(Jul. 28, 2010  7:27 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: srry to hear that i was thinking of buying those blades after hearing ur results lucky i didnt

All the parts he listed are still valuable and worth having.

Thermal has great potential as a stamina wheel, 90 is one of the best attack tracks, and CS is a great attack/apparently stamina bottom.