Denver/Colorado, USA Any bladers?

(Apr. 25, 2023  3:58 PM)VectorLog Wrote: I'm trying to register as an Organizer, would anyone be interested in a Metal Fight Limited and/or Burst Tournament in the denver area, most likely washington park?
Yes, I would definitely come out for any event in the area. Going to be my goal with beybladeX is to get alot of people back into the new generation.
Oh man. Yeah setting up a Beyblade X tournament in CO would be the dream once it comes out in america, or if imports are relatively easy.
I know right, might have to copp some extras for people.
Welp. i failed the quiz somehow. I kind of wish they just had a bot to reply and tell you what you got wrong, but it'll be another month until i can try again to MAYBE run a tournament.
(Apr. 27, 2023  4:26 PM)VectorLog Wrote: Welp. i failed the quiz somehow. I kind of wish they just had a bot to reply and tell you what you got wrong, but it'll be another month until i can try again to MAYBE run a tournament.

the quiz is open notes, also saying what you got wrong would go against the point
(Apr. 27, 2023  4:49 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2023  4:26 PM)VectorLog Wrote: Welp. i failed the quiz somehow. I kind of wish they just had a bot to reply and tell you what you got wrong, but it'll be another month until i can try again to MAYBE run a tournament.

the quiz is open notes, also saying what you got wrong would go against the point

go against the point of what, learning? Cause i'm not saying it should tell you what the right answer is, i'd just like to know what i didn't get
Any update in a tournament in Colorado? I got back into beyblades and want to join a tournament or start one
(Dec. 27, 2011  4:05 AM)JoeyHD Wrote: Hello, I wanted to see if there were any beybladers in Colorado. I was looking for some people to battle, and if there are enough people, even start some tournaments. Im kinda of new to beyblading, but it would be really cool to meet new people and battle. I live around Denver.

I'd love for us Denver bladers to meet up and battle Smile my message box is open you can also email me

(Apr. 23, 2023  3:07 AM)Gnarhaus Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2023  1:52 AM)TraitorBlader Wrote: I Still Actively play. Actually about to work with some other to set up regular meet ups and possible tournaments.

In the Denver  area , definitely would love to meet up!

I'd love to meet up I'm looking for bladers to do a meet up and battle I'll bring my stadiums Smile it would be so much fun
Hey Guys, I'm a T/O here in Denver Colorado. If you would like i can find a game store and organize the events if you would like some help. Just reach out
Hey guys Im an old blader who is getting back into it and would love to help host events/small tournaments or just do some friendly battles here n there! I mainly have the og Bakuten series and some metal series atm but will have some X blades soon as well. I live up near boulder area but I might know a couple spots to play at near Westminster, maybe even in Boulder

Feel free to Dm me or reply here

Also just to try n make friends, whats everyone's favorite bey/ what was your first bey?? Reply if you want/or dont, just dont be toxic <3
(Mar. 11, 2024  3:41 AM)TakoyaOni Wrote: Hey guys Im an old blader who is getting back into it and would love to help host events/small tournaments or just do some friendly battles here n there! I mainly have the og Bakuten series and some metal series atm but will have some X blades soon as well. I live up near boulder area but I might know a couple spots to play at near Westminster, maybe even in Boulder

Feel free to Dm me or reply here

Also just to try n make friends, whats everyone's favorite bey/ what was your first bey?? Reply if you want/or dont, just dont be toxic <3

Hey! I'm in castle rock and looking for fellow bladers! Currently looking for X playgroups, but I have some Metal series and Burst beys as well! My favorite bey is Variares
27 Parker, CO here just got my X beys, Unicorn and Wizard are my favorites. Interested in kick starting the CO community by helping organize or just coming to events. Maybe we can get a discord channel going?