Delray Beach, FL Tournament Report: X-plosive First Tournament!

Massive thank you too all the bladers that join me today at my first tournament as the host! You guys were all great and I hope I'm able to host 1 more before I'm back at college.

Host (me) arrived at 11:15 for set up, I was set up by 11:30 and at 11:45 when the first of the participants started to come to the park. 12:00 pm was when the tournament started. Due to a low sign up the tournament did have to switch to Club Format Round Robin. Special thank you to Xoxoxenon for helping with the judging as well! 4 Bladers battled in Beyblade X, Deck Format, with First Stage Round Robin and Second Stage Bracket. Here are the results and some cool thing that happened. 

Top 3:

1st. HouDeani9204
 - Pheonix Wing 3-70 Hexa
 - Dran Buster 1-60 Low Flat
 - Wizard Rod 9-60 Ball

2nd. Dragon2024
 - Shark Edge 3-60 Flat
 - Sphinx Cowl 4-60 Gear Point
 - Hells Chain 5-60 Gear Flat 

3rd. Xoxoxenon
 - Tyranno Beat 3-60 Tapered
 - Wizard Rod 3-60 Orb
 - N/A

During the beginning in the Round Robin stage of the event. Dragon2024 was using a Shark Edge combo on a high ratchet (3-80 or 4-80) with high needle and was consistently getting late knockout with some crazy recoil to them. Also for this being Dragon2024's first ever tournament he went 3-0 in during the Round Robin stage of the event! So a huge congrats to them on that. Other than that this tourney was super fun and I do hope that I get to host another!

HouDeani9204,

This tournament was completely fun. Thanks for hosting it. Looking forward to participating again.