[Deleted]

(Oct. 27, 2012  1:04 AM)L-drago blader Wrote: Sign ups for team Bey Strikers Omega B.S.A. for short.P.M. me saying you want to join.You have to live in North Carolina,South Carolina,Virgina.Meetings will be hosted on facebook every Saturday at 6:00 p.m. via video chat November 10th 2012 account name Tykerrian Hopper.Other requirments must be 12-21years old,you must know the WBO beyblade rules,have a WBO and facebook account,MUST be friendly to teammembers,have good strategies,knows what combinations to use against certain beys,can speak english,have best beyblade launchers, and must practice at least 4 times a week.10 more members needed.If ChinaBladeâ„¢ is reading this your are already on the team.Other teammates are extras.
This needs a proper title and why dont you all just go to the tournament on the 10th

i can't go on the tenth of november because i am going to be training all day that day and do you want to join.
This is very very unorganized. Put the team name in the title.

I cannot join this team because I don't live in th area and i already belong to Tempo Twisters.
I dont want to be on the team