Delete

Poll: Should i continue writing the story?

Yes, its great.
66.67%
No, its carp.
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Delete
Amazing story, are you taking requests because I like to be put in in this awsome story, if not thats fine
(Dec. 21, 2011  3:07 PM)Lizard Lacerta Wrote: Amazing story, are you taking requests because I like to be put in in this awsome story, if not thats fine

Haha, if i get enough people that want me to continue ill keep writing and have character requests.
don't accept character requests ever!
(Dec. 21, 2011  8:46 PM)Nwolf Wrote: don't accept character requests ever!

I don't know, a character request can kind of twist a storyline, i had a lot of characters bio's written already from what i wanted them to be like, although i couldnt think of a villain.
(Dec. 21, 2011  8:54 PM)TheBlayder Wrote:

I don't know, a character request can kind of twist a storyline, i had a lot of characters bio's written already from what i wanted them to be like, although i couldnt think of a villain.

Trust me, I've been writing for a very long time, so I know what i'm talking about. Character requests are a bad idea. People bombard with requests and you end up not being able to use them all. people get upset and dislike your story because of it. it spams up your thread.
(Dec. 21, 2011  9:09 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2011  8:54 PM)TheBlayder Wrote:

Trust me, I've been writing for a very long time, so I know what i'm talking about. Character requests are a bad idea. People bombard with requests and you end up not being able to use them all. people get upset and dislike your story because of it. it spams up your thread.

Yeh, i pretty much know what i want to do anyways without new characters, thanks for the tip.
Added a poll for you guys to vote whether i should continue.
Come on guys, WBO seems dead!
Wow! I love it! Detailed and amazing, continue foshur!