Delay in BeyPoint change?

I just clicked confirm on two of my recent wins, and there was no change. I checked the help pages for it and found nothing for delays. Did it not go through?
I just checked the Matches listing, and it says that you've won two matches; but there was no loser! I'm not sure whats going on. Lips_sealed
That user has no BeyPoints account. Make sure he registers for one before reporting losses. This is a bug in our software and it will be fixed.
I told him to do tha when he joined. Uncertain

Thank you for the help
(Apr. 04, 2009  10:27 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I told him to do tha when he joined. Uncertain

Thank you for the help

No problem, it's my fault and I was wondering why several matches had no loser defined. I've mentioned it to my programmer and it will be fixed in the next release.
(Apr. 04, 2009  10:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No problem, it's my fault and I was wondering why several matches had no loser defined. I've mentioned it to my programmer and it will be fixed in the next release.
I don't understand why a glitch has to be your fault when you aren't the programmer. :? Besides, nothing's perfect.

Okay, I just signed him up with that. Is it possible to edit out the blank ones?
(Apr. 04, 2009  1:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't understand why a glitch has to be your fault when you aren't the programmer. :? Besides, nothing's perfect.

Okay, I just signed him up with that. Is it possible to edit out the blank ones?

We'll be erasing all the blank matches soon.