Poll: what do you think?

It's good
50.00%
meh, it's okay
50.00%
I really don't like this
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
EDIT: There will be at least 2 chapters every Saturday and Sunday, -5 GMT in the Eastern time zone
Hey! this story will be divided into multiple different 3rd person perspectives. If you read Seekers or The lost hero, then you would catch the drift of the way it's read.
Okay, since we've all agreed on those terms, then i'll just start the story with one of my more person favorites that i've made. His name is Glenn!
Chapter 1. Glenn
''Gah!'' Glenn said while yawning. He couldn't wait for his final class to end. Afterwards, he would be able to go to his beyblade club in the computer room at his school. Fortunatly, one of Glenns friends Danny stopped him from starting a conversation with the people around him about beys''Shh, Mrs. Craig gives out detentions during class time, doesnt matter what you do, she'll--'' before Danny could finish, Mrs. Craig was stopped him, and gave him a detention. Glenn felt kind of bad, but he couldn't really do anything about it. Class finished about 5 minutes later, and Glenn and Danny ran to the computer room after getting their backpacks. ''Geez..'' Danny said wearily '' theirs never anyone decent besides you and me here, everyone brings carp combos, like ones with a poison sheel or something..''
''Meh,'' sighed Glenn ''at least we can get beypoints a lot easier!''
Danny persistently argued with Glenn that that wasn't what blading was about. But Glenn didn't care, their was a tournament next week,and you needed to rack up at least 1500 bey points- and he had 1425, he was sure that if he beat Danny, then he could snatch 75 points from him easily. ''Say,'' Glenn said trying to keep a straight face''why don't you and I have a bey battle? you know, since we're both good''
Danny seemed shocked, arguing''Why say it like that? you make me look like i'm weak!''
''You aren't..?'' Glenn said jokingly '' because last week, you got your butt wooped by a girl in a bey battle''
''YUMI DOESN'T COUNT!'' Danny yelled angrily ''she's like, better than you!''
''Bull carp'' Glenn said calmly ''Yumi couldn't beat me, even if I didn't have a metal wheel''
''prove it'' a female voice came out of nowhere, Glenn turned around and automatically knew she was here.
end of Chapter 1
Yeah, boring first chapter, tried making a cliffhanger -gets shot-, anyways, tell me what you think. I promise you, next chapter will have a battle between 2 of the 3. But, er, if you come up with any characters, just tell me, gimme all the details though. Don't just say a name, the beyblade, and say he/she is ''unbeatable''. I don't like those
edit- changed the title, the first one was a little...corny? Okay, it was really corny
nice story!
hah, thanks. Haven't gotten into any of the exciting parts yet xD
Meh, came up with the next chapter quite fast
Chapter 2. Danny
Danny couldn't believe that the 2 disregarded him so easily! He obviously wanted to battle someone too, but everyone else was busy trying to find a better combo. Then he heard them getting their beys ready, and that's when he had enough.
''Hey'' Danny said, pulling up his launcher with his bey Hammer Meerkat SD125mwb, a custom made blade, crafted by Glenn so that Danny would have something decent to use. ''don't leave me out of all the fun.''
''Psh! Danny, just sit back and let the pros do the work!'' Glenn said annoyingly.
''Yeah, sure, you guys are pros--oh wait, no you're not! I have the right to have beybattles with whom I want, so let me join in on this!'' It was clear that Danny was mad, and excited at the same time.
''Hey, it's fine with me'' said Yumi, not really paying attention, and polishing her beyblade Blizzard Andromeda D125MSF.
''Gah, fine'' Glenn said, obviously frustrated, but what did Danny care? Danny watched as Glenn cleaned his bey Tetsubo Orso CB125whf. The fight was about to begin, and everybody in the room gathered to see.
''Three, two, one! Go shoot! the 3 said in unison
''Orso, let's finish this fast! Metal upper!'' Glenn said full of himself.
Danny took haste to this, and got out of the way in time, the same thing can't be said about Yumi's bey.
''Andromeda! Er..Blizzard shield!'' Andromeda started glowing a light blue color, and was soon standing still, absorbing all the attacks by both opposing blade.
Danny was getting mad, he automatically wanted to end this match ''Meerkat! hammer swing, right on Andromeda, right now!''
Meerkat, although meant to be a defensive type bey, had ferocious attack power, and wacked Yumi's bey 7 feet away from the stadium. It was just him and Glenn now. Danny was hoping that he would win from outspin- Tetsubo is one of the strongest attack wheels in history, and he didn't want to get in the way of that.
End of Chapter 2
well, seeing how I never mentioned what the beys look like, might as well here(although you can see them on the characters I posted on pikabattlers ''The lost Blader'' story)

Hammer Meerkat SD125(superior defense)mwb(metal wide-ball): Meerkat's face bolt looks like a meerkat just standing up(no surprise their eh?). His energy ring is a light brown color with 2 small claws on the side(kind of like orsos energy ring). Hammer keeps enemies away with 2 club like rectangles on 2 different sides, kind of like vulcan but thicker and not as tall. SD 125 is basically D125 but wider and made of rubber, just adding weight. MWB as its name implies, is wide ball, but made of metal, nuff' said. Since hammer, SD125 and MWB are uber heavy compared to other parts,(weighing 45.3 grams all together) it's a defensive type

Blizzard Andromeda D125msf(metal semi-flat): Blizzard performs like flame, but with spikes(as it's shaped like snowflakes next to each other), it's just as thin as flame too. Andromeda's face bolt shows Andromeda(one of the actual 88 constellations) sitting in her throne, the energy wheel shows some kind of crown decor, and is a metallic gold color. Metal semi-flat, is semi-flat....but metal, just for an easy pace, and it's hard to brake, due to it being metal and all. Er... that's actually it.

Tetsubo Orso CB125(chain blade) whf(wide hole flat): Tetsubo serves like Hammer, but heavier, with metal balls on the ''hammer'' pieces, adding weight and increases some smash.Orso is just Orso, 'nuff said. Chain blade is a loose chain swinging around causing smash to move on different sides. making heavier smash on different sides. WWF is HF mixed with WF so it seems pretty useful, actually, really usefull. It's easy to do sliding shots, and it has increased stamina.

hah, all I did was copy and paste from some of my previous post xD
not really ^^'', I mean, this is just the beginning, there'll be more characters besides the first main 3 that'll be given their own chapter. If you have a character, by all means, post it here, i'll be more than willing to put him in a chapter xD
hey soopah, please use the Inzoris
(Apr. 11, 2011  7:05 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: hey soopah, please use the Inzoris

i'll see if I can fit them in somewhere.
Thx, great story too!
so far so good soopha. cant wait to get to the good part.
meh, found a way to bring in one of the Inzori's(he'll be in this chapter :I)
Hello, my name is Tracy, call me Soup, and todays chapter will be mainly towards me.
Chapter 3. Soup
Soup was staying back, watching the battle from afar, taking notes and seeing how his brother was doing.Seeing as how Glenn kept missing, he decided to step in and stop him from making a fool from himself. Soup launched his bey(Sabertooth Tiger IF130rsf) at Orso, making it loose spin, then it turned and smacked Hammer meerkat right out of the stadium.
''Are you serious?'' Soup sighed ''I really expected this to be an easy win for you Glenn..''
''Psh, if you remember, defense types usually beat attack types!'' Glenn tried to counter the argument to make him look less stupid.
''But Danny isn't a good blader..'' Soup said, obviously frustrated from Glenn's noobiness. ''listen, we're twins, so you can't look bad, it makes me look bad--you know, since we look alike, tell 'ya what, lets have a 2 on 2 battle, that way, people will know who's better.''
''FINE, Yumi is on my team though! That ,means you're stuck with Danny'' Glenn said full of himself
''Dude....'' Danny said, looking down, as everybody saw him as an amateur.
Soup whistled over and soon a young man about the same age came over.
''This, my friends, is Hatachi Inzori, and he will be helping me fight you and Yumi.'' Soup said, obviously sure that he would win with this person at his side.
''Hello my friends,'' said Hatachi '' the reason er..'Soup' is so full of himself is because i've been able to find Glenn and Yumi's beys weaknesses. And I never forget what i read.''
Soup just stood there standing while Glenn tried to make it look like his brother was 'cheating'.''You can't do that! I demand that we see how you 2 play and then we can settle this fair!''
''It wouldn't matter,'' Hatachi said, while pulling out his bey Static Zerker LB135 elrf ''I can counter to any of your moves, i've studied you, my computer has analyzed your beys, found its weaknesses, and has come up with a strategy to win, besides the point that my style of battling revolves around different tactics to win. It would just waste time, therefore, useless.''
Soup watched as Glenn began to lose it ''WE WILL BATTLE YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW''
''wait,'' Yumi finally said ''I never agreed to thi--'' she was cut off by Soup.
''Fine,'' Soup said, smirking ''lets begin then, shall we?''
end of chapter 3

meh, the battle will be updated some time later,i'll give you the details on Soups bey next post, and you can see Hatachi's bio in Dracovianauis's story, see you soon Tongue_out
cool chapter, btw Hatachi is based on my bro, the same personality to
(Apr. 12, 2011  6:47 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: cool chapter, btw Hatachi is based on my bro, the same personality to

I know, I had to go to your story for the character description to get the jist of him xD
right about time to explain sabertooth tiger IF130 RSF! Also, I would love to hear some real thoughts about this, a few characters from other people wouldn't hurt, and er, I would really like for people to answer the poll thing :U

Sabertooth Tiger IF130(Ice Fang) RSF
Type: Attack
Description: Sabertooth is shaped like basalt, not as heavy, and a little smaller. It has a line in between the the blade, but is sperated on 2 sides, kind of like Capricorn/Fury, but bigger, sharper, a little spaced out between the gaps, notches to add recoil smash, and the ends are more pointed. Being very good at attack(Skip here if you don't want to read that, it's basically a small basalt mixed with fury, and has some notches.). Tiger is like Pisces, but the teeth are larger and it's heavier, it also has attack, since it's so spread out, the face bolt just looks like the side of a tigers head. IF is shaped like an upside down Aquarios energy ring, wider, and yellow. It's supposed to be good for air movement, making it faster.

K done, chapter 4 may be uploaded tomorrow. It all depends on the time I have
Meh, even though this doesn't get read a lot, I DID promise 2 chapters on the weekend, so i'll just post it anyways.
Chapter 4. Yumi- Face the Blizzard or get out!
Yumi was at a loss of words, the guys were completely ignoring her as if she was just a side character(THE 4TH WALL SHALL BE BROKEN!), when she was obviously way more important than that. She just sat down, and polished Andromeda so that it was more sturdy, that last loss embarrassed her, since Danny was known as the ''worst blader'' in the whole club. The fight was about to start when she came up and confronted Glenn.
''Hey,'' she said nervously, as Glenn isn't always the nicest person, so she was trying to watch what she said.
''Eh? Oh hey Yumi, sorry 'bout dragging you into this, but screw what happened last time, I know you're better than Danny!'' She heard him say, she knew he was just trying to cheer her up, but it still made her feel better.
''Hah, don't get friendly on me now Glenn, we still have a battle to lose!'' Yumi said jokingly.
''Nice way to think of this Yumi, nice way to think of this'' Glenn said slightly annoyed. Yumi laughed, and Glenn tried countering that, but he failed, then they just enjoyed the last 5 minutes they had before the battle, and no, these 2 will not get together, pairings will go how I put them out!
''Oi!'' Yumi heard Danny call'',good luck out there 'kay?'' She quickly replied, and ran over to the stadium, Yumi was definitely going to win this battle-she had to if she wanted to gain her rep back!
''Three'' Hatachi said, trying to hold back his laughter.
'' Two'' said Glenn and Soup at the same time, it was clear that both were nervous, but Yumi thought that didn't matter, as long as she was in the spotlight, the two of them could rip each others eyes out for all she cared.
''One!Go shoot!'' All 4 said in unison.
Yumi's bey was shot in the center of the field, going for outspin to win, since the rest of them used attack types. Glenn commanded Orso to tackle both Soup's and Hatachi's beys, and made direct contact.
''Tch, you're all bark and no bite--i'm ending this now, no point in this!'' Hatachi said confidently, carrying his laptop in both hands, he ordered Static Zerker to repeatedly striker Orso.
''Now! Zerker, Lightning Horn Ramp! Just charge it, this guy has no defense--huh?''
Before Zerker could striker Orso, Andromeda got in the way.
''Andromeda, BLIZZARD SUICIDE!'' Andromeda clung onto Zerker, and both quickly became frozen solid, stopping them in their tracks.
''What!? Ugh, no, that move wasn't in your database!'' Hatachi said confusingly.
''I lost that other round to do any moves.'' Yumi said calmly, shrugging it off like nothing happened.
'' Glenn!, you lose this, and i'm beating up Danny!'' Yumi said jokingly.
''Hah, go ahead, just make sure he doesn't get hurt--wait, carp that doesn't make any sense!'' Glenn said frantically.
'' Just shut up and win, I need you to win this for me!'' Yumi said, while she saw Glenn blush a bit.
She walked it off, she knew he would win, rubber has less stamina, and he's good at dodging. About the last part, she didn't care about the blush whatsoever, she's not interested in cocky idiots like him anyways, even if she did grow up with him.

End of chapter 4, I actually like this one a lot more than my other chapters, tell me what you think :3
Actually yeah, that chapter was pretty good. This is one of the better stories that are still currently running on this thread IMO.
hah, thanks ^^, but I really think that it could use some work after reading it Uncertain
Todays chapter isn't about the battle- instead, it's about the older(by only like, 3 years Tongue_out) characters. Chapter 5 will be in Hinata's point of view, a trusty merchant who can supply you whatever bey-part you need, for almost free prices, but theirs a catch to this..
Chappter 5. Hinata- The thief of the night.
Hinata woke up in his usual crammed apartment, and got ready to go on the streets. Life was hard for him, his dad abused his mom and sister, so he ran away, he dropped out of school at 13, and is on the run for ''borrowing'' things from other people. Now I know what you're thinking--he? dude, hinata is a girls name, have you ever watched naruto!? Yes, I have, have you ever watched Angel beats? okay, now that the gender confusion is settled, let's get back on to the story! Hinata was more cheerful than usual, today he would get the new parts from the bey-pit that he's been waiting for-but who says he's going to pay for them? He got ready and left for the house, un-aware of what would happen today.
''Mornin' Mr. Shepard!'' Hinata said whilst walking in the bey-pit, trying to sound innocent ''Ya got the new parts yet?''
''Yep boy, I got 'em, ey, you still looking for them kids who stole my merchandise?'' Mr. Shepard asked without a clue that Hinata was the thief.
''Nope! Not a clue, kids these days are really clever, maybe you should get some cameras for better security eh?'' Hinata said while gathering all the new parts he could into his many pockets on his jacket.
''Naw! Those cameras won't help 'less I can get someone to watch them, and I ain't gonn' do nothing like that!'' Mr. Shepard finally said, making Hinata feel guilty for what he was doing, but he lived with it, he needed money, and this was the only way he knew how to get money.
''Eh, i'll see you later Shepard.'' Hinata muttered walking out the store with hsi head slightly lowered.
He made his way to the usual alleys where thugs has their pointless, over-dramatic bey battles, and met up with the daily consumers.
''Got the new parts, I know their good, I also know you guys have been looking for these'' Hinata whispered to them pulling out cs's, bd145s, 85s, vulcans, MF-Hs,MF-Ls, MF's, and 230s too show them a few samples.
''Nice man, nice, now how much you want for some of those cs's?'' exclaimed the gang leader.
''You can have 20 of them for 20 cents, if you can beat me of course'' Hinata said sneeringly, knowing how this would turn out.
''Hah, bad choice, gang, c'mere, this kid thinks he's the carp'' The gang leader said cockily, ordering them all to pull out their beys and launchers .
''That's a little unfair don't ya think..'' Hinata said with a fake whimper, pulling out his bey, Night Aries BS145 ''whatever you say though, Go shoot!Special move, shadow ram!'' Hinata launched his bey so fast that it knocked down all the gang's beys right after they were launched.
''No challenge? Geez, and you guys called yourself one of the best blading gangs in the city, yeah right- heres your cs's though, 20 bucks for 20 of em' kay?''
''..fine'' the gang leader said under his breath, handing Hinata the money, and before he could lift up his head-Hinata was gone.
''So much for street selling, I think i'll go to the schools and see if there are any good bladers that can manage to beat me, doubt it, but you never know!'' Hinata tried re-assuring himself, but when people walked by, they just stared at him.

I hope you can see where this is going xD
link to Hinata's bio-http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-the-lost-blader-story-characters-wanted?page=3 , second post.
psh, it's spring break here(well, it's BEEN spring break here) and I just decided to make another chapter today Tongue_out
Chapter 6. Izuma-The unheard ninja
Class ended about 30 minutes ago and Izuma was laying on his desk half asleep.
''Hey,'' he heard someones voice across the classroom ''get up, schools been over for half an houre, Chris and I have been sitting here waiting for you to wake up-so wake up.''
Izuma got up, eyes barely open.''Why wait for me anyways? Nothing to do today, just go home guys.'' He obviously wasn't in the mood to hang out with Agateo and Chris today.
''Well, you have to LEAVE this place, and besides-we can go to the beyblade club...pretty sure most of them are gone by now though.'' he hear Chris say angrily.
''Fine,fine, let's get out of here,'' Izuma said still half asleep ''you guys up for the bey-pit?''
''Not really, that place is practically out of good parts, some kid keeps stealing them.'' Agateo said sighing.
The 3 of them walked out while Chris tried to start up a few conversations. ''Hey Agateo,'' Chris said sneeringly ''how's your lady been? Here you guys got into a fight yesterday, better apologize before other guys start hanging out with here!''
''That's none of your business'' He heard his friend say while walking off in the opposite direction.
''You really have to stop doing that, keep it up and you won't have anymore friends left.'' Izuma said finally opening his eyes and focusing on where he walks.
''Just wanted to know, besides, with her out in the market, lotsa guys will want her, you don't meet chicks who blade often!'' Chris said countering the argument.
''Guess so, whatever, lets just get out of here, i'm sure Agateo will think hard 'bout what he's going to do.'' He said.
The two walked out and spotted a kid a little younger than them walking up the step. ''Yo kid, schools closed, and the club is probably closing soon too!'' Chris said quite loud so that the unknown kid would hear him. HE obviously did, turning around and launching his bey, saying something like 'night slash' or something. Before Chris could counter, Izuma launched his silent ninja at great speeds, countering the hit that could have broken a wall.
''Not bad'' he heard the kid mutter, soon changing the sound of his voice ''HEY, if you can beat me, then i'll let you have all of these bey parts for free!''
''Tch, you couldn't have possibly gotten all of those easily...are you the thief that keeps stealing parts at the bey-pit?'' Hatachi said wide-eyed and suprised.
'' Caught me red handed man, oh, the names Hinata, and what does it matter to you?'' Hinata said whilst smirking.
''Stealing parts is wrong! Buy it yourself, or get out, i'm turning you in once I beat you!'' Izuma said angrily.
''Yeah right,'' Hinata said grabbing his bey and readying it up in his launcher ''TRY ME! Three, two, one!'' He launched his bey at speeds un-imaginable, Izuma barely had time to respond, and launched his bey just in time.
''Chris, get the police!'' Izuma yelled towards his friend who was already running.
''On it man!'' He heard Chris yell from a distance.
''You can't beat me with the speed you have right now!'' Hinata said sure of himself.
''You didn't notice we have the same performance tips?'' Izuma said questionably while Silent Ninja caught up to Night Aries, tackling it with ease, but Aries would barely budge.
''Psh, doesn't matter! Aries, shadow ram!'' Hinata yelled while Aries charged ninja into a wall.
''Don't you know any other moves!?'' Izuma said frustrated. ''Ninja! Silent death!''
Ninja started to glow as millions of tiny shurikens, kunais and katanas charged aries.
''What the? Gah, Aries, charge through that carp!'' Hinata said desperately, ''Double horn Smash!'' Aries charged straight though the blades, but barely spun with balance ''This is it, charge that wannabe ninja!'' Hinata said confidently while Aries charged ninja-but then 6 generic beys hit Aries out of the way ''Eh? Oh carp! Whatever, i can get out of this! Aries double horn-'' He was cut off by a grinding sound, Chris' bey was tearing night aries into a wall to stop it from moving.
''No point now buddy, you're surrounded! Oh, and i'm breaking your fusion wheel too, Chainsaw Wolverine, rip it to shreds!'' Chris said sitting down.
''that can't possibly be legal'' Hinata said suprised.
''Yeah, well stealing parts isn't legal either, so we're both in trouble! But you see, I just have to pay a fine, you my friend, you have to do some time--hey, that rhymed!'' Chris said awkwardly.
''I could've taken him myself'' Izuma said angrily ''but of course you had to make some kind of cliche didn't you?''
''Yep, anyways, he's gone, parts are going back-feel better..now all I have to do is find the money for that fine..''
End of chapter 6. I'm going to do 7 some time soon..I hope :3 once again read Dracovianauis story fro Izuma's bio, and you can read Chris' bio here:http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-the-lost-blader-story-characters-wanted?page=3 just look a little below Hinata's bio, he should be there.
well, nobody reads this anymore, but since I started this, I might as well finish it Tongue_out
Chapter 7. Soup-The winners streak is broken
Soup was struggling fighting his brother-and that never happens. He had to end this fast, or the people around him would say he sucked.
''Heh, I shoulda bought a rf, or xf, would've had better speed'' Soup said sighing ''Oh well! Special move, Relentless Hunt!''Tiger started catching up to orso, just when it was taking the lead and started bashing it, for a second, orso was slipping out of the stadium, but its chain blade kept scraping the edges, causing it too stay in.
''Psh, nothing, Orso, Tetsubo swing!'' Glenn said without doubt, which was making Soup nervous. Orso smashed, tiger off of it, leaving tiger to slow down with its rubber tip, but Orso was still spinning faster. Glenn repeated the command 3 times before Soup grabbed his bey out.
''Next time, we'll continue next time, but right now, my rubber is worn out-so i'm getting a new tip'' Soup said walking out without a word. He heard the others praising Glenn for his victory, and calling Soup a chicken behind his back. What did it matter to him? He could beat all of them if he wanted too, he was off to buy his own xf, when he was stopped by Agateo's lady friend Keiko.
''Hey shortstuff, why so down?'' Keiko said smiling, offering herself as she looked curiously around.
''I'm taller than you, and younger, so you shouldn't call me shortstuff, you little midget lady.'' Soup said coldly, obviously not in the mood to chat.
''Fine, whatever, but i'm not going to stop following you until you tell me--'' She was cut off by Soup.
''Why don't you deal with your own problems, sort out that fight you had with Agateo, and mind your own business?'' Soup said, just trying to get her away, and it was working, she frowned, and walked away with a sigh.
''I'm trying to talk to him..but I can't even find him.'' Keiko sounded madder now, but that didn't matter to Soup, all that mattered to him was getting his winning streak back, all he had to do was get one part, and he could easily win by outspin, xf was rumored to have excellent potential. He knew where to go, and he could get it for free, he already beat him, so, naturally he could get it easily--if Hinata hasn't been caught yet, that's what Soup was thinking to himself..until he walked outside and saw Hinata being taken away by cops.
''There goes my chances of not spending money..'' Soup said bummed out ''I just hope I can make it in time before the shop closes'' He said to himself before sprinting to the b-pit.

End of chapter 7, all in all, it was pretty dissapointing to me, I would save this as a draft, but I really don't have anything to add to this--hope some people still read this, or i'm just wasting my time, and no, i'm not making chapter 8 today, or this week, i'll try on the weekend--i've been a little busy atm