Defensive Bladers in Burst

(Nov. 22, 2017  8:31 PM)ptf606 Wrote: I know he isn't that good but Wakiya is also a defense blader
i think that the best defence blader would be quon limon with  quetsico accually
(Dec. 08, 2017  8:42 PM)Dragunix Wrote: What combo?

I'll ask if he's ok with revealing his combo. Hang on
(Dec. 08, 2017  8:42 PM)Dragunix Wrote: What combo?

Wild wyvern gravity defence
Their is a lack of defensive in the series . Sort of thought of that with stamina until knowing about free.
(Dec. 08, 2017  8:52 PM)catblader109 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  8:31 PM)ptf606 Wrote: I know he isn't that good but Wakiya is also a defense blader
i think that the best defence blader would be quon limon with  quetsico accually

bruh
are you up to date with the beyblade burst series???
It would at least make sense if u watch beyblade burst evoloution, cuz some people like Hasbro, but still, quon is not the best blader. So far in the god series, it could be Boa.

With Arc Bahamut
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:24 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote: I really enjoy the Burst anime but does anyone else feel there’s a lack of top-tier defensive bladers overall?
In season 1 when they announced the 4 Spin Emperors I thought each blade type would be represented but instead we got 1 stamina, 1 balance, and 2 attack types while defence got snubbed Unhappy
When I heard that Joshua was ranked #3 in the world I got excited that we might have a top-tier defensive blader in God but in most of his battles he scrapes through and really doesn’t feel like a #3, not even a top 5 since Shu/Red Eye is around.
The way it is now all other beyblade types have a really good blader/s:
Attack=Lui, Xhaka, Valt
Stamina=Free
Balance= Shu/Red Eye, Ruwei
Then defence has Joshua (sort of), Sisco (hardly that impressive), and maybe Boa but we haven’t seen much from him

What does everyone think about this? Do you reckon there’s a lack of strong defensive bladers in burst?

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!! I hate how few defense characters there are! But don't forget that Kensuke and Wakiya are pretty good defense bladers as well! (even though Kensuke could beat Wakiya easily)
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:15 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:24 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote: I really enjoy the Burst anime but does anyone else feel there’s a lack of top-tier defensive bladers overall?
In season 1 when they announced the 4 Spin Emperors I thought each blade type would be represented but instead we got 1 stamina, 1 balance, and 2 attack types while defence got snubbed Unhappy
When I heard that Joshua was ranked #3 in the world I got excited that we might have a top-tier defensive blader in God but in most of his battles he scrapes through and really doesn’t feel like a #3, not even a top 5 since Shu/Red Eye is around.
Attack=Lui, Xhaka, Valt
Stamina=Free
Then defence has Joshua (sort of), Sisco (hardly that impressive), and maybe Boa but we haven’t seen much from him

What does everyone think about this? Do you reckon there’s a lack of strong defensive bladers in burst?

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!! I hate how few defense characters there are! But don't forget that Kensuke and Wakiya are pretty good defense bladers as well! (even though Kensuke could beat Wakiya easily)
NOT TRUE.
Tornado Wyvern vs Guardian Kerbeus.
And then also lui is the best blader in beyblade burst god (wait for Spriggan Requeim!)
So this proves attack types are really kinda the best type.
Doesn't really matter of type andvantages. But defense types aren't really good...
They have mild stamina, they dont attack much so they cant really get good bursts.
So ya.

(Dec. 14, 2017  1:15 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
Attack=Lui, Xhaka, Valt
Stamina=Free

But Silus is a good defense blader. So is Boa.
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:26 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:15 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!! I hate how few defense characters there are! But don't forget that Kensuke and Wakiya are pretty good defense bladers as well! (even though Kensuke could beat Wakiya easily)
NOT TRUE.
And then also lui is the best blader in beyblade burst god (wait for Spriggan Requeim!)
Doesn't really matter of type andvantages. But defense types aren't really good...
They have mild stamina, they dont attack much so they cant really get good bursts.
So ya.

(Dec. 14, 2017  1:15 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!! I hate how few defense characters there are! But don't forget that Kensuke and Wakiya are pretty good defense bladers as well! (even though Kensuke could beat Wakiya easily)

Ok. First, gK is a stamina type. Second, they are supposed to have mild stamina so stamina types can beat them and the meta game would be balanced. But, they need to be circular so they can defend against attack types. Circular beys don't produce that much recoil so they can't attack that good.
(Dec. 14, 2017  2:00 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:26 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: NOT TRUE.
So ya.

Ok. First, gK is a stamina type. Second, they are supposed to have mild stamina so stamina types can beat them and the meta game would be balanced. But, they need to be circular so they can defend against attack types. Circular beys don't produce that much recoil so they can't attack that good.

gK was released as a defense-type..
Attack=Lui, Xhaka, Valt
Stamina=Free

Ken and walkia murasaki are one of defensive bladers in burst series
(Dec. 14, 2017  2:15 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  2:00 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Ok. First, gK is a stamina type. Second, they are supposed to have mild stamina so stamina types can beat them and the meta game would be balanced. But, they need to be circular so they can defend against attack types. Circular beys don't produce that much recoil so they can't attack that good.

gK was released as a defense-type..

No gK was a stamina type on release (and is clearly designed as such). I’ll admit it’s weird since K2 was a defence type but hey, that’s what Takara went with

NOT TRUE.
So ya.

Your personal opinion on what type is best isn’t relevant to the anime though. Each type should be (mostly) equally represented in the anime to show that they can all be evenly matched and that one specific type isn’t inherently better than others
Sisco and boa are GOOD bladers. Top-tier by no means though and that’s my point. All the defensive bladers shown so far have been tier 2 at best
(Dec. 20, 2017  8:26 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  2:15 AM)dt1000 Wrote: gK was released as a defense-type..

No gK was a stamina type on release (and is clearly designed as such). I’ll admit it’s weird since K2 was a defence type but hey, that’s what Takara went with

So ya.

Your personal opinion on what type is best isn’t relevant to the anime though. Each type should be (mostly) equally represented in the anime to show that they can all be evenly matched and that one specific type isn’t inherently better than others
Sisco and boa are GOOD bladers. Top-tier by no means though and that’s my point. All the defensive bladers shown so far have been tier 2 at best

Guardian Kerbeus' layer is a defense layer.
(Dec. 20, 2017  2:00 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Guardian Kerbeus' layer is a defense layer.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/3on3_Batt...3_box.jpeg

Just look on the takara box. Guardian Kerbeus is a stamina blade
(Dec. 20, 2017  4:25 PM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  2:00 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Guardian Kerbeus' layer is a defense layer.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/3on3_Batt...3_box.jpeg

Just look on the takara box. Guardian Kerbeus is a stamina blade

That's because it has Revolve, and based on the fake stats of gK.H.R, defense is 5 and stamina is 6 in total.
NOT TRUE.
So ya.

ive been watching evolution and I see now why sisco is good, but I haven't seen boa. if he was from the metal saga, then that explains why I haven't seen him. I started in the burst series
i LOVE defense beys too just look at my profile pic
A awesome defense combo is gK with an A mold god chip, then 5M.Orbit
(Dec. 23, 2017  5:51 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
So ya.

ive been watching evolution and I see now why sisco is good, but I haven't seen boa. if he was from the metal saga, then that explains why I haven't seen him. I started in the burst series

He is in Beyblade Burst God ._.
I agree I enjoy defense type beys too. Should definitely have more in the series!