Decisions of Fate (Beystory)

I hate to tell you this now, but everyone else has been defeated. You and I are the only ones left. You may have a lot of questions about what’s going on right now, and those will be answered in time… But for now, you will just have to trust me, even though some things may come to light about me that will cause you to be unsure about my integrity… But I promise you that everything that I have done, I have done to save the future of this world, and the future of others. If you can just trust me that everything I’m about to tell you is the truth, then maybe we can make everything right. Maybe we can bring this world back to the light.

Thinking back on it now, it wasn’t that big of a deal. Beyblade was always just a game, never a way of life for you or I. But, we had always told ourselves that we’d become champions of the world. We had always told ourselves that anyone who tried to change our hobby for the worst would be beaten down by us. We would fight for what we loved, because we really did love Beyblade, but not enough to become good enough to back our belief with strength. One day, it all changed. You started to become serious about this… And so, I became serious too. We became stronger, battled in tough tournaments. We were quite the team, always making it to the top two, just to battle each other. The spirit of Beyblade and of other bladers became our joy, our passion. It became what we lived for and finally, we were strong enough to defend what Beyblade really was. But then it all came crashing down.

((I'm sorry for all the uncertainty in this so far. But I think a cliff-hanger and mystery will draw the readers back.))
i like your story but its been done befor keep writing youre pretty good at it to mee
Everything's been done before lol. But I think I will prove you wrong on that. I have a good plot for this.
When you've written two paragraphs on the introduction, you know you have some unnecessary things in there.
Good, following the Advanced Standards! for once!
Thank you, and I don't know about unnecessary... I see it more as a chapter one, not an intro.
Update!!! CHAPTER TWO IS COMING SOON!!!