Deathscyther

Okay I have a few questions! 
Which is better Dark Deathscyther or Deathscyther and why? 
Which are a few tier customizations of both?
And why does Deathsythers teeth wear so badly and fast? I legit just got the red one and played maybe 5 battles and i'm already noticing Heavy wear, is mine the only one with this issue? 

If there is a conversation about this in another article I wouldn't love to know where because I couldn't seem to find it, thanks!!
(Feb. 18, 2017  11:33 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Okay I have a few questions! 
And why does Deathsythers teeth wear so badly and fast? I legit just got the red one and played maybe 5 battles and i'm already noticing Heavy wear, is mine the only one with this issue? 

If there is a conversation about this in another article I wouldn't love to know where because I couldn't seem to find it, thanks!!

Deathsyther Spread/Knuckle/Gravity Revolve/Yeilding, D2 with same parts but add Orbit. Deathscyther is known for wear as well, and D2 is preferred. It wears, as it's teeth are sharper, sorta like with Valkiyre. And next time use Ask a Question Get an Answer for this purpose.
(Feb. 18, 2017  11:33 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Okay I have a few questions! 
D2 is a defense/stamina hybrid while Deathscyther is more used for pure stamina combos
D2 S/G/H O/D
D S/G/H/K R/O/D
It was actually a common issue with all the attack type marketed layers before xcalibur came out 
http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127170870...cal-issues

look in the Burst customisation thread