Death lock! Maiden of destruction enters!

(Apr. 01, 2021  4:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: dude what hole have you been living in lgbtq is a thing

Even so it catches people off guard because most people are heterosexual and or a lot of people it’s a bad thing (especially in Indian families)

not gonna say anything about that last statement, but im getting deeeeeeeeeeeeeep us south baptist vibes
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: though i doubt you're getting that surgery soon because A:

covid

and B:
it costs as much as if not more than an brand new expensive mercedes
I am saying after covid. And I am saving up. Why do you thing I started a band?
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:56 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: though i doubt you're getting that surgery soon because A:

covid

and B:
it costs as much as if not more than an brand new expensive mercedes
I am saying after covid. And I am saving up. Why do you thing I started a band?

i dont wanna crush your dreams but...

thats not happening with a garage band. at least go to college and get a real job first.
(Apr. 01, 2021  9:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:56 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am saying after covid. And I am saving up. Why do you thing I started a band?

i dont wanna crush your dreams but...

thats not happening with a garage band. at least go to college and get a real job first.
I actually have a band. We just need to record our first song.
(Apr. 01, 2021  9:05 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  9:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i dont wanna crush your dreams but...

I actually have a band. We just need to record our first song.

i know this. and what makes you think the first few albums are gonna sell well? idk what bruno mars or Eminem's first songs were, and death metal(and rock in general) is in wayyyyyyy lower demand than pop and rap.
Maiden wants to return!
Update I fixed my account hacking issue and changed it into a long password nobody will know. Sorry about the person said. I am really sorry. Please don't ban me. I actually like this site. Again I changed my password so nobody has any type of access to my phone or my wbo account.

Thanks for reading
I am accounting that i am gonna start writing my fanfic again but i need help so pm me if you to do a collab
(Apr. 08, 2021  11:39 AM)kai edits Wrote: Update I fixed my account hacking issue and changed it into a long password nobody will know. Sorry about the person said. I am really sorry. Please don't ban me. I actually like this site. Again I changed my password so nobody has any type of access to my phone or my wbo account.

Thanks for reading

"I actually like this site." I THOUGHT BEYBADE WAS DUMB!?!!?!?!?!
(Apr. 09, 2021  2:44 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  11:39 AM)kai edits Wrote: Update I fixed my account hacking issue and changed it into a long password nobody will know. Sorry about the person said. I am really sorry. Please don't ban me. I actually like this site. Again I changed my password so nobody has any type of access to my phone or my wbo account.

Thanks for reading

"I actually like this site." I THOUGHT BEYBADE WAS DUMB!?!!?!?!?!
Before I thought it was but i realised that beyblade was a huge part of my life so i changed my mind 

Sorry for my spelling error
Well I feel a bit better but still trying to stay as active I can. Hopefully I can stay here for a bit and regain my interest in beyblade
Hey so I been away for awhile about I don't know like a few months. Still not interested beyblade and it's meta but I plan on leaving the beyblade community for good after I get rid of my stuff.

Been busy making music and enjoying time off as a writer and ex fanfic writer.