Death Solomon factory defects

So I bought Death Solomon despite knowingly about the teeth-destroying driver just because it looks cool and its red. So I'm not here to talk about the obvious problem everyone has.

But uh idk if its just me but I got several defects which are

1. Cracks on the purple side of the chip.
2. The metal parts being raised. I thought it was just normal at first until I unintentionally pushed down the red side part. I'm not sure if the purple part still is, though. Can someone check?
3. Either the chip or ring being loose. I don't know which is which but Solomon just slides on Death with no resistance. It doesn't move around or even shakes when attached to a chassis, but it still a bit bothersome for someone with small cases of OCD.

Here are the pics for anyone who wants to help answering my questions;

[Image: IMG20210413170418.jpg]
[Image: IMG20210413170429.jpg]
[Image: IMG20210413170459.jpg]
[Image: IMG20210413170505.jpg]

All in all this particular Death Solomon probably has the carp quality out of all TT beys I've ever gotten. I'm honestly pretty dissapointed.
(Apr. 13, 2021  10:20 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So I bought Death Solomon despite knowingly about the teeth-destroying driver just because it looks cool and its red. So I'm not here to talk about the obvious problem everyone has.

But uh idk if its just me but I got several defects which are

1. Cracks on the purple side of the chip.
2. The metal parts being raised. I thought it was just normal at first until I unintentionally pushed down the red side part. I'm not sure if the purple part still is, though. Can someone check?
3. Either the chip or ring being loose. I don't know which is which but Solomon just slides on Death with no resistance. It doesn't move around or even shakes when attached to a chassis, but it still a bit bothersome for someone with small cases of OCD.

Here are the pics for anyone who wants to help answering my questions;

[Image: IMG20210413170418.jpg]
[Image: IMG20210413170429.jpg]
[Image: IMG20210413170459.jpg]
[Image: IMG20210413170505.jpg]

All in all this particular Death Solomon probably has the carp quality out of all TT beys I've ever gotten. I'm honestly pretty dissapointed.

The chip being loose, I've seen that in Beybladegeeks video of Death Solomon unboxing, really sad that the recoloured hyped up chip have problems