DarkKnightStudio here!

PROHIBITED TOPICS

The following is not permitted in the WBO community:

Racist, homophobic or otherwise discrminatory language
Profanity (we'll just replace it with "carp")
Political discussion
Religious discussion
Sexual discussion
Discussion of drugs and other illegal activity
Kid, you've got a lot to learn about life. That's all I'm going to say about this topic. Just a note try to keep the exaggerated emo toned down if you don't want to be ridiculed by some of the other members. Brad (the sleezy one as you called him) is the owner and administrator of this site, so I would choose words carefully.
Hey, DKS, I subscribe to you on YT
Name is quatreryukami

And just so you know, all those hits you are getting are coming from one of your friends on this forum who directed us there.
But, yeah, you make good AMVs, but with the attitude you have I would be careful.
Not going to say anymore there, Welcome, enjoy your stay!
(May. 21, 2009  5:02 AM)fragbait Wrote: Hey, DKS, I subscribe to you on YT
Name is quatreryukami

And just so you know, all those hits you are getting are coming from one of your friends on this forum who directed us there.
But, yeah, you make good AMVs, but with the attitude you have I would be careful.
Not going to say anymore there, Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Hey dont take my stuff seriously my friend im very sarcastic and I dont mean any hate onto anyone I just dont like people judging me easily like that alright? I know hes the owner and I thank him for building this awesome site and yea I can go a bit extreme on my words to freak people out. Just to let you know BeyBrads alright because hes wise on his words and I digg on that as if he sounds like the top dog. Anyways its all good I will leave you in peace then.
Not trying to diss ya, man. Just don't want to see someone who could possably help us out get banned, know what I mean?
(May. 21, 2009  4:49 AM)Khel Wrote: Kid, you've got a lot to learn about life. That's all I'm going to say about this topic. Just a note try to keep the exaggerated emo toned down if you don't want to be ridiculed by some of the other members. Brad (the sleezy one as you called him) is the owner and administrator of this site, so I would choose words carefully.

Bro your right this is a kids site I cant let them be looking at my words in vain as which they will take some words and think about them like taking a hit. Brads alright im not going to say bad about him because i wont judge (I mean like not playing around) unless if he wants to be judged. I only look for the truth no lies.
(May. 21, 2009  5:14 AM)fragbait Wrote: Not trying to diss ya, man. Just don't want to see someone who could possably help us out get banned, know what I mean?

I think I know what your on my man I just wanna make it clear I am for who I am and people will never change my ways on my beleifs after all the life I been through...
(May. 21, 2009  4:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i live in the most dangerous part of the world ... las vegas

You clearly don't watch enough CSI. Chocked

Welcome dude. We're not all total nerds....or at least, we are for beyblades but that doesn't mean we're all into whatever other nerdy stuff is out there. Cheer up. :3
Welcome mate, we should talk about music sometime
Welcome to World Beyblade Organazition.!
(May. 21, 2009  12:56 AM)DKS Wrote: no im not into any other anime or games so dont bother asking me any other carp about your anime or games you play becuase I dont speak geek (no offence). Just to let you know im not a nerdy dude who knows all about your world because I dont at all. Im more of a dark hated guy because I dont really like much in life and I consider to be more of a dare devil since I live in Las Vegas were all the good stuff happens(shootings,fights,etc..)

I bet everyones gonna LOVE you!
(May. 21, 2009  11:21 AM)Rocky Wrote: You clearly don't watch enough CSI. Chocked

Lol, that program is great.

Anyway, Welcome to WBO and just to let you know, you don't need to know a lot about beyblades since this is a place that teaches everything that you need to know. Beywiki is the learning area. Joyful_3
Hey Dude, I didn't know you were gonna make a WBO account!
(May. 21, 2009  4:13 PM)fragbait Wrote: Did he get banned? I can't PM him...

I wouldn't have thought so, someones name goes grey if they are banned, he might have just stopped people from PMing him.
lmao im locking this