Dark bull testing results

While looking around, I noticed that people have been posting results from beyblades. I decided i wanted to do one on an un-customized Dark Bull. So here are my results.

Used:
  • Mobile V-force stadium
  • Light launcher
  • Hasbro rip cord
  • stop watch

Spin time:
2 minuets 22 seconds

Dark Bull VS Storm Pegasus 105RF:
  • Bull wins by out spin
  • Bull wins by out spin
  • Bull wins by out spin
  • Bull wins by out spin
  • Pegasus wins by bull having to much recoil
  • Bull wins by out spin
  • draw

Final:

Bull is an OK beyblade. It has its flaws but it can preform much better when it's opponent his a track higher than 105. When Pegasus attacks Bull when Bull is wobbling, recoil is high. The lesser amount if recoil happens when bull has higher spin and has perfect balance. If the track is lower than 105, there is much more of a chance that Bull will KO itself because of the high amount of recoil from the horned track
This test wasn't really all that necessary but I commend you for this. This could actually really help someone who is looking for buying a Beyblade for enjoyment purposes. Thanks for the tests! Grin

EDIT: Keep up the tests! I like your style! Can't wait to see your next one!
The first three things "used" are all useless in good tests ... You need the best conditions in tests.
Sorry. Its just that i live in Des Plains. I figured i should use the things that other people would dig up. There is only one store that has Metal fusion beyblades. So the only reason i used Hasbro's short rip cord is because that is what bull comes with because Hasbro does not want us to have the longer Japanese winder. Also, they don't even have a single stadium in the store. Unhappy
I think the Dark Bull is OK. I bought one from Japan a while back. All Beyblades have some kind of weakness.
The Dark Bull I'm sure does better on certain stadiums. The one I have is the Pegasus attack stadium.
The majority of people here know that any Bey with a Dark Wheel is not valid. Dark Bull H145SD as a whole isn't a good Bey; however there are parts to get from it are Bull and SD. I do appreciate the time you took to run these tests though.