Dark Nova, NJ / Beyblade Team

new tournament this saterday in new jersey, look for it, and try to go if you can cuase i might go, i have a realy good chance
Name-chris
favorite combo-Earth pegasus WA130 R2F
Date of birth -April 5,2000
State-New Jersey
Hey can i join my name is brandon,my favorite combo is Earth unicorno ED145 CS and date of birth is 7/27/2001
the state I live in is New Jersey
Good luck to the team.
Sorry but me and Ray shooter decided to join another team so don't put us on the list
I hope your team gets succesful in the future. Also i checked out videos and there pretty cool.
Name: Jacob
State you live in: Michigan
Favorite combo: Counter Striker(Unicorno)D125 HF. Parts: Striker(Unicorno) Facebolt, Virgo energy ring, Counter wheel, D125 spin track, and L-Drago's HF tip
Date of Birth:08-23-1997
i haven't been on the computer for some time, sorry. but ThermalNightLeo, Novashooter, and Ray shotter are on the team
Burn Leon if you read NovaShooter's other post he said him and Ray Shooter quit because they joined a different team.
(Jul. 27, 2011  9:37 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Burn Leon if you read NovaShooter's other post he said him and Ray Shooter quit because they joined a different team.

thank you i saw that
I am a little mad as well because they join then 2 mins later they quit.
can i be a part of both teams?
I would say only 1 because what if we ever have group wars?
ah i see
sorry Burn but im heading the the Storm team
DONT LET HIM hes my lying little brother
DONT LET HIM hes my lying little brother
SHUT UP!
thats it!!!!!!
thats it!!!!!!
i have finaly made the team. i know these people and have seen them play. i have always wanted to do this and i have posted the memmbers.
name:saekwon

state:maryland

fav combo:earth leone 145d

dob:7/30/97

can i join please.
sorry sir, but the team is full
hey does anyone know were i can get an bb-10 attack stadium for cheap. just got an job and i will like to host tournament. all help is welcomed