11.11%
Reji
11.11%
Yu
11.11%
Tsubasa
11.11%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
Any Merci, Doji, Ryutaro, Tobio, Tetsuya, Dan, Reiki, Yu, Tsubasa, Reji, and/or Ryuga fans, please post here! Post why you like these charachter(s), or something just plain funny about them!

Merci -
Doji's French speaking hardware system.

Doji -
Male
Leader of the Dark Nebula Organization. Drinks orange juice from a wine glass and has an uncanny obsession with cactuses.
Bey - Dark Wolf

Ryutaro -
Male
Self claimed magician.
Bey - Thermal Piseces

Tobio/Captian Capri
Male
The bey sniper.
Bey - Storm Capricorn

Tetsuya -
Male
Crab obsessed villan who despises friendship.
Bey - Dark Gasher

Dan and Reiki -
Male Twins
Bey - Evil Gemios

Yu -
Male
Sometimes annoying little kid who loves bey battles and ice cream.
Bey - Flame Libra

Tsubasa -
Male
WBBA spy.
Bey - Earth Eagle

Reji -
Male
The Dark Nebula's snake-like number two. He loves to drive fear into his opponent's heart.
Bey - Poison Serpent

Ryuga -
Male
Dark Nebula's all feared Dragon Emperor with ambitions to rule the world. Idolized by all other members (especially Yu).
Bey - Lightning LDrago

Merci boku,
Duck
Needs more detail like this ->http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ryuga-Fan-Club
I believe there is also a Ryuga Fan-page. So would it go in here still? Not sure~
A more appropriate name would be to englobe everyone as "Dark Nebula" ... Ryuuga had nothing to do with it after the first season.
The Dark Nebula does not only consist of those three though.
At the very least Reiji, Dan and Reiki would be belong in here, as well as the Kumade brothers, but Ryuutaro, Tobio and Watarigani had an affiliation with the organisation, too, even if only temporary.
And Tsubasa and Yuu...

It's a bit hard to define THE Dark Nebula since the member count fluctuates a lot. I would casually say everyone who ever was in could be regarded here in case the thread remains open?
Also tsubasa joined it but his purpose was to investigate why Ldrago was the forbidden bey.
Merci a hardware system i thought he was a intelligent software system
Merci appears to be a well developed AI, an Artificial Intelligence.
While he is mainly the Dark Nebula's computer and safety system, he does appear to have a well-programmed personality of his own, even able to generate irony and somewhat emotional reactions.

Give him a body and he is a chobits... is what I always thought.
I really loved Merci, he was an amazing character and the entire just-a-computer-thing made it even better.
I LOVE MERCI!!! He is sooooo funny! I literally learned some french words by the time I had finished watching Metal Fusion!
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:00 PM)AppleBlossoms Wrote: Merci appears to be a well developed AI, an Artificial Intelligence.
While he is mainly the Dark Nebula's computer and safety system, he does appear to have a well-programmed personality of his own, even able to generate irony and somewhat emotional reactions.

Give him a body and he is a chobits... is what I always thought.
I really loved Merci, he was an amazing character and the entire just-a-computer-thing made it even better.

What on earth is a chobits!?