Dark Aquario 125WB

Poll: Is it true that the Dark wheel is no good

Yes
64.29%
No
35.71%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
O.K. first things first your gonna see the Dark wheel and say epic fail well this one was pitted against Storm Pegasis 105RF Pegasis 105F and a customization Flame Aries ED145SF (not Semi Flat, it is Sharp Flat) it won I want to post this customization thread to disagree with the fact that the Dark wheel is not a wheel that cannot be used in any customization.Cute
what stadium are you using?
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:59 AM)maplepimp Wrote: O.K. first things first your gonna see the Dark wheel and say epic fail well this one was pitted against Storm Pegasis 105RF Pegasis 105F and a customization Flame Aries ED145SF (not Semi Flat, it is Sharp Flat) it won I want to post this customization thread to disagree with the fact that the Dark wheel is not a wheel that cannot be used in any customization.Cute

Well your going to have to test this at least 10 times, to make sure your theory is right. Just winning once isn't good enough. Post how it won, in every battle.
Test results and Stadium used, please.
He's undoubtedly using the Thunderwhip stadium.
lol iwas thinking that or the floorTongue_out
By George I think you've got it!
due to hasbo being morons stadium used: thunder whip

vs.Pegasis 105F
1Grinark Aquario: win by: out spin
2Grinark Aquario: win by: out spin
3Grinark Aquario: win by: out spin
4Grinark Aquario: win by: out spin
5Tongue_outegasis: win by: knockout
6Grinark Aquario: win by: out spin
7Grinark Aquario: win by: out spin
8Grinark Aquario: win by: out spin
9Grinark Aquario: win by: out spin
10Grinark Aquario: win by: out spin
Dark Aquario ED145WB vs. Pegasis 105F: Dark Aquario win: 90%

vs. Storm Pegasis 105RF
5Confusedtorm Pegasis: win by: knockout
Dark Aquario ED145WB vs. Storm Pegasis 105RF: Dark Aquario win: 90%

vs. Storm Pegasis 100RF (top tier attack type)
5Grinark Aquario: win by: out spin
Dark Aquario 125WB vs. Storm Pegasis 100RF: win: 100%
now it makes sense Rf cant beat anything in PTW
And we have our reason. PTW severely handicaps Attack types. These results do not show the strength of your combo. Rather, they show the weaknesses of PTW as a stadium.
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:33 AM)The LVJ Wrote: He's undoubtedly using the Thunderwhip stadium.
yaeh I would but, I live in Canada and could not use eBay. Sorry
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: And we have our reason. PTW severely handicaps Attack types. These results do not show the strength of your combo. Rather, they show the weaknesses of PTW as a stadium.
It may be a bad stadium but, I got results for you A.S.P. c'mon don't be such a party pooper I tried the best I could
He's not criticizing you personally. PTW is absolutely unreliable. I'd hate to break it to you, but your results are useless. :\
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:34 AM)The LVJ Wrote: He's not criticizing you personally. PTW is absolutely unreliable. I'd hate to break it to you, but your results are useless. :\

I'm sorry I put the post but, I just want to prove a pointUnhappy
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:14 AM)maplepimp Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: And we have our reason. PTW severely handicaps Attack types. These results do not show the strength of your combo. Rather, they show the weaknesses of PTW as a stadium.
It may be a bad stadium but, I got results for you A.S.P. c'mon don't be such a party pooper I tried the best I could

Wow, didn't see this.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper, I'm being realistic. Defense combos beating virtually all Attack combos in PTW is just a fact of life. It's just like how if you have a 50 square foot stadium, Stamina types are going to dominate.
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:38 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:14 AM)maplepimp Wrote:

Wow, didn't see this.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper, I'm being realistic. Defense combos beating virtually all Attack combos in PTW is just a fact of life. It's just like how if you have a 50 square foot stadium, Stamina types are going to dominate.

I like stamina types the best too I just called you that to joke around and be friendlyTongue_out_wink
Unless you really have something to add, we will have to lock this topic, because Dark Aquario 125WB does not interest us in the conditions we commonly use to play, those that are actually fair.
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:36 AM)maplepimp Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:34 AM)The LVJ Wrote: He's not criticizing you personally. PTW is absolutely unreliable. I'd hate to break it to you, but your results are useless. :\

I'm sorry I put the post but, I just want to prove a pointUnhappy

your point would be proven if u were trying to prove that PTW is useless... it would be useless to try to prove your combo's effectiveness in this stadium however.