Great Grin
54.84%
Ok Uncertain
25.81%
Bad Unhappy
19.35%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Chapter Five: Real Competition
"Ok bladers, shake hands with each other and get to know him." Says the DJ through his microphone. "Hi, I'm Joseph Toshiro."says Joseph while shaking Kevin's hand. "Nice to meet you Joseph, I'm Kevin Hagata. Good luck in the match." Thank you, good luck to you as well." Kevin is wearing a black shirt with the Pegasis symblol that you would find on the World Champion Ginka Hagane's beyblade, along with his black shirt he has black jeans to go with it. "Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, this battle is between Joseph Toshiro's Flame Bull ED145RF and Kevin Hagata's Shooting Star Pegasis AW85R2F." Once the DJ says that pictures of both bladers and their beyblades show up onto the TV screen. "Are each bladers ready?" The DJ asks. "Ready." Says Joseph and Kevin. "Ok then, lets get this party started!" That's when the crowd starts the countdown. "THREE, TWO, ONE! LET IT RIP!" Both bladers get great launches and their beys show it with how fast they are spinning. Flame Bulls is going faster than I've ever seen Joseph spin it, but amazingly, Kevin's Shooting Star Pegasis is even faster. It's shredding against Flame Bull and almost forced it out of the stadium, and it would have if Joseph didn't use his special move. "Flame Bull, Flaming Stampede!" That's when Bull started to turn the battle around, he was forcing Kevin's Pegasis into the middle of the stadium until Kevin yelled for Pegasis to use its spin track, "Pegasis, Spin Track Special Move, Attack Wings!" Pegasis' speed seemed to multiply ten fold, because in a blink of an eye Pegasis was behind Bull shredding it once again, but this time you could see two lines of sparks. Its spin track was also made of metal! Once Bull was off balance the audience and even Joseph knew it was over. "Shooting Star Pegasis, special move, Shooting Star Overdrive!" Kevin commanded Pegasis. Pegasis starts circling Bull and dark black energy is now surrounding Pegasis, black flames also start surrounding the track. The flames didn't seem so evil though, it reminded everyone in attendance of the night sky. Pegasis seems to be coming from every direction as it smashes into Bull repeatedly, then finally it throws Flame Bull into the air, throws it straight back down and then after Kevin says "This is for trying to hurt my Pegasis!", it comes down straight onto Bull. "The winner is Kevin Hagata!" Yells the DJ. The crowd cheers. Damian is amazed, but Joseph is devastated. Kevin walks into the locker room receiving high fives from other competitors, but Joseph walks in and doesn't except any high fives or even say a word. "Come on dude, you did the best you could." Says Damian trying to cheer him up. "Will Leo Vince and Ricky Samson please report to the stadium." Announces the DJ. The DJ says the same as before while the bladers shake hands and share greetings. Leo seemed very excited because he already had his beyblade ready before him and Ricky shook hands. Leo's beyblade is Clay Leone MINOR M130B, but Ricky's beyblade is an exact copy from Tsubasa's awesome Earth Eagle. The crowd didn't appreciate that at all because you could hear a whole lot of boos. "Are both bladers ready?" The DJ asked. "Ready." They replied. "Lets start the battle!" "THREE, TWO, ONE, LET IT RIP!" The audience yells. Leo and Ricky rip there beys and both beyblades haven't even touched each other yet when Leo yells, "Lets give these fans what they came here for! Clay Leone, special move, Leone Wildwind!" That's when a small tornado appears and starts to attack Ricky's Eagle. But you better not judge this tornado by its size because in a matter of seconds it pushed Eagle out of the stadium. "Leo Vince is the winner!" Screams the DJ. "Its over already?" Says Leo dissapointedly.
Darnit Cepheus! I was going to use him!!!
P.S.: Also Joke
Woah, Chapter Five is longggggg
Terra Mound attacks the opponent's bey by attacking the other bry by the underside and sends the opponent's bey flying.
Earth Tremor Devastation attacks the opponent's bey repeatedly, rapidly.
Molten Tornado sends the other bey straight up into the air and Earth Leone would attack the other bey from the side to make the other bey stadium out.
Tell me if you need any more info.
Whoops I spelled bry instead of bey in my last post hope this doesn't confuse anyone. Smile
i fixed it cepheus Smile
and ibeyblader i'll put you into the story but i' not sure which chapter you'll be in
sorry i put burn.....
i seriously dont know what i was thinking because i put clay before that. i guess my mind has a mind of its own, if that makes since.... which it doesnt
Chapter Six: Moving Up The Ladder
Leo looked very sad that the battle had already ended. "Are there any bladers that can give me a true challenge?" Said Leo still complaining about how fast he defeated Ricky. All of the bladers in the locker room were obviously trying to get on Leo's good side in case they battle each other. Ricky was more confused about his lost than he was sad. He could tell because of all the complaining from Leo that he wasn't using his true power. Damian is hoping that he doesn't face either Leo or Kevin at this point. That's when Joseph finally talk to say one word, "Dang". That word basically described this whole regional championship. "Will Xavier Ernetes and Damian Fushita please come down to the stadium." Said the DJ. "Finally it's my time to shine!" But this didn't come from Damian, it came from another blader across the locker room, Damian knew that he must be Xavier. As Damian was walking to the stadium, he could here Xavier a short distance behind him. He seemed to be talking to himself saying things like, "You're the best, no one can win against you, and you're a beast!". Damian could tell that Xavier was the kind of person who pumps themselves up. "Ladies and gentleman, this battle is between Xavier Ernetes' Poison Gasher 125MB and Damian Fushita's Axe Zerkzius ED145MF. Both bladers are new to entering championships, and you know what that means, these guys are rookies! Let's greet them to the beyblading scene by giving them some applause!" The crowd is cheering for both Xavier and Damian, yet they don't feel nervous, they feel better than ever. "Are both bladers ready?" "Ready." They both reply. "THREE, TWO, ONE, LET IT RIP!" Axe Zerkzius is immediatly spinning around the stadium at full force, but Poison Gasher on the other hand slowly spins it way into the middle. "Ofcourse it gos to the center of the stadium, the DJ did say that he was using the metal ball performance tip." Damian thought as he watched Gasher spin into the center of the stadium. "Well then we'll have to show him that defense can't win battles!" Yelled Damian as Zerkzius heads straight for Gasher. Zerkzius smashes into Gasher with all of its might, but Gasher doesn't move an inch! On the other hand, the force of its attack almost pushes Zerkzius outside of the stadium. "Hahaha, my Poison Gasher is to strong for your beyblade!" Yells Xavier to Damian. Damian commanded for Zerkzius to attack Gasher several times, but each time he attacked, Gasher's defense was to strong to budge. Damian thought that maybe he could win by stamina, but that idea was shut down once he thought about how many attacks Zerkzius had already tried. Thats when the idea came, if Zerkzius could gain enough speed, than the attacks would have more damage. "Catch some speed Zerkzius!" Yelled Damian. Zerkzius began zooming around the stadium at an outstanding speed. "Now Zerkzius, attack!" Zerkzius zoomed towards Gasher. "I already told you that Gasher is to strong to-" Xavier was interrupted as Zerkzius smashed into Gasher sending him into the far edges of the stadium. "Now's is the time for my special move!" Yells Damian confidently. "Axe Zerkzius, special move, The Great Maze!" Following Damian saying that, both Zerkzius and Gasher are covered in purple energy. "Zerkzius is the controller of the maze, so he can force you to go in any direction that I command! Zerkzius, get your power ready again!" Zerkzius spins around the stadium, until Damian feels that it has enough speed. "Now, Zerkzius, place Gasher into the center of the stadium, and finish him!" Zerkzius hits Gasher and sends him out of the stadium. "The winner of this battle is Damian Fushita!"
name : Noah Xis
bey : earth serpent S130SD
bio : 11 years old boy
special move : serpents venom thrower
serpents venom thrower : circulates fast around the middle of the stadium creates a purple fire
(Jan. 16, 2011  7:25 PM)GravityPerseus8 Wrote: i need some evil/bad characters

you can make my character evil if you want

(no i mean just make it evil)
are you going to use my character because hes evil (but he changes to good)
Name: Antonio Reyes
Beyblade: RF Rubber Rabbit R145 RHF/RS
Evil a 13 year old boy who doesn't know when to stop and most of the time breaks the persons bey a loner tends to sneak up on people
Wears black hoodie and blue jeans brown spiky hair
A beyblade commpletely made of rubber It is a great defense type seems like it has no flaws with metal coated in rubber as well. When beys hit it they just bounce off.
Special move:crazy hopper hops around the stadium at an extreme speed until the opponent cant see it then it hits the bey at full speed hitting it in the air and then hitting it continuasly in mid air
i will use both draciel's character and kerbec's character but waterways, your gonna have to get more creative with the beyblade because i'm not gonna use a beyblade that's already in the anime
i've had a very busy day today, so chapter 7 will be posted tomorrow.
but trust me, it'll be worth the wait Wink
and what do yall think of my story so far?
Name: Daniel Subailey
beyblade: hurricane Cerberus pw mf propeller wing and metal flat.
He wears a wears a blue sleeved shirt with a three headed dog symbol and jeans.
He is a bad character.
A beyblade that is very light and can move very fast around the stadium.
Awesome story.
Name: Raj Khan
Bey: Gravity Ketos ED145WB
Personality: A playful and talented blader, and is a good friend,but sometimes he loses focus.
Appearance: Brown skin (not black) brown eyes black hair and red rim spectacles. He wears a blue jacket and a red shirt beneath that. He wears orange corduroys. He has a belt that holds his bey, his left-spin string launcher(purple) and his yellow launcher grip.
Hometown: New Dehli, India, but he moves.
Special Moves: Eternal Defense spin track activate, Agony wrath tornado, Mystical Assault.
Oh ya and Raj is 10 or 11
sorry, I meant Clay Leone Minor MP(Mid Profile) 130 B (Ball)
ok, both raj and daniel will be placed into the story.
BUT DANIELS NOT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Smile
sorry guys, but there is going to be a delay of chapter 7 for another day.
my parents are fighting and my mom kicked my dad out of the house, so for today and tomorrow (tomorrow because of school) i won't be posting chapter 7, I'm REALLY SORRY!
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:04 PM)GravityPerseus8 Wrote: ok, both raj and daniel will be placed into the story.
You should of seen my face when I saw thatCrying
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:04 PM)GravityPerseus8 Wrote: ok, both raj and daniel will be placed into the story.
sorry guys, but there is going to be a delay of chapter 7 for another day.
my parents are fighting and my mom kicked my dad out of the house, so for today and tomorrow (tomorrow because of school) i won't be posting chapter 7, I'm REALLY SORRY!

wow that sucks about your parents but i know how you feel man
I hope everything works out with your parents
I like the story.I also have an evil character

NameGrinoukai Itara
He wears a red t-shirt with a blue Gemios symbol on it,a red hoodie,blue jeans with a chain,red and blue sneakers,spikey blue hair,red goggles,and a belt that holds his bey and launcher grip.
Bey:Thermal Gemios EC(Element Changer)140MWD(Metal Wide Defense)
Element Changer140 is a track that can change from Rubber Claws140 to resemble the fire mode of Gemios ,Wave Attacker140 to resemble the water mode,and Rubber Wave Attacker 140 for the combination mode.
Special Moves:For fire mode,Blazing Whirlwind,the bey creates a fire tornado and forces the opponent to get knocked out of the stadium.
For water mode,Infinite Tsunami,the bey jumps up into the air.As it's up in the air,the stadium turns into water and a small rock forms under the opponent that doesn't let the opponent escape the tsunami the other bey will cause.After the water forms,the bey in the air turns into solid steel and drops down to the water and causes a gigantic tsunami going towards the opponent that stops the opponents spin as soon as the water touches the bey.
For combination mode,Blazing Water Whirlwind,water and fire combine with out putting out the fire and make a tornado the size of a skyscraper that blows the opponent out of the building that the stadium is in.
Chapter Seven: This Sucks
the story is over.
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:17 AM)GravityPerseus8 Wrote: Chapter Seven: This Sucks
the story is over.

what why is it over
for now
i got crappy grades in school so i'm gonna try and think about school first and then the story
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh