54.84%
Ok Uncertain
25.81%
Bad Unhappy
19.35%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Name: Michael Ploythai
Bey: Stardust Pegasis 100RF
Special Moves: Stardust Mega Driver (Stardust Metal Driver/Stardust Metal Blaster/Stardust Mega Blaster), Stardust Fusion Striker
Bio: Always apcepts a challange, Never backs down
Darn!
no to your request
pegasis equals overused and retarded
what about my charcter request when will he be used
oh wait do not answer i just forget you used him
already soory
i know
who me
Heres a request:
Name: Zoey
Bey: Screw Everyone IM70MAD (lol! I want that bey in stories)
Strong Blader.
how about this character :james
details:blind,genius he can feel his bey by hearing it spin
wears:a jacket with a huge wbba written on the back
beyConfusedtormEagleED145SD
moves:wind breaker(cuts air) Eagle EYE(bounces of of anything and comes crashing down like a comet)
The story is great! You have amazing writing skills. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Has everybody stopped posting on this?
Huh, and it was such a great story.
i agree sorry for necroing but i have a caracther request
Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: starts with: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85RHF/RS, final form is: Silent Samurai MKSCH85 WRHF/RWD

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
Ninja: same as Samurai except that the dragon heads are shaped like kunai (color: silver)
MKSCH85: Metal Kantana Spring Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, same as MSBSCH85 except that the Shuriken Blade is changed with 4 kantanas (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
MSBSCH85: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with an external shell resembling a shuriken made of metal, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85.
RHF/RS: Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Sharp (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Wide Defense (can change during combat at Izuma’s command (color: translucent silver for plastic, black for the rubber))
Super attacks:
Level 1: “Silent death,” Silent Samurai disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken and kantanas
Level 2: “100 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane that flips the opposing bey out of the stadium with a insanely powerful smash from Silent Samurai.
Level X: “Infinite Blade” Samurai appears and slices at the opponent’s bey with such speed and power that the opposing bey instantly stops and flies out of the stadium 10 meters away, breaking it in half. (Last resort, can only be used three times in a year!)
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
Spin Direction: Left
Character bio:
Clothes: Black Armani Exchange T-Shirt with black GUESS jeans and a silver cloak with black flames (cloak is based on Minato from NARUTO) clothes all the time
Attitude: helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him. When he promises
man your fantasy is big, that name is ridiculous