Great Grin
54.84%
Ok Uncertain
25.81%
Bad Unhappy
19.35%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Chapter One: The Beginning
Damian is a 13 year old boy in 7th grade. He plays football for his middle school team the Herschel Jones Middle School Tigers. To go with it, he gets all A's! With all of this you would think that his grades would have his attention, but no, it's the global sport that almost everybody loves. It's not football, it's beyblading. Beyblading has been Damian's interest for almost a year, but it has been only an interest, not a hobby. That was until his grandfather went on his trip to Ecuador. His grandfather had been telling Damian for day's that he had a surprise for him once he comes home. It had been 8 days since his grandfather told Damian about the surprise and today was the day that his grandfather is coming home. *Knock* *Knock* "I wonder who that could be?" Damian's father said sarcastically. Damian rushed for the door and swung it open in suspense. "What did you get me grandpa?!" Damian yelled. "Well thanks for welcoming me home Damian." Damian grandfather said. "Oh ya, sorry grandpa, I'm just so excited!". "Well in that case then I shouldn't keep you waiting." Damian's grandfather said as he was opening his suitcase. "Here it is. The man in the marketplace said its name was Axe Zerkzius." That's what Damian's grandfather said while he handed Damian a beyblade. A beyblade that Damian thought was the most beautiful and awesome looking beyblade ever. This beyblade was Damian's first beyblade, he could already feel something special.
character requests are welcome.
Chapter Two will come after i get any character requests and some feedback from readers.
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
haha i've seen you post kevin hagata everywhere Grin
you'll be included for sure. kevin will probably be in chapter four because i already have outlines for 2 and 3.
i will be posting maybe 4 chapters tomarrow because i dont have anything to do
will he my first and best charcter creation
thank you oh yay read my story plz
i will tomarrow but for now i'm gettin myself some shut eye. good night dude
Nice Story! Here is a character:
Leo Vince
Bey: Clay Leone Minor 130 B
Bio: He is excited, at all times and likes to bey battle.
Wears: Leather Black Jacket, Blue Jeans, Black T Shirt
Special Moves: Lion Wildwind, Lion Tornado, Roar of the Lion
Lion Wildwind: 1st Special Move. Makes a miniature tornado that attacks the opponent
Lion Tornado: 2nd Special Move. Makes a big tornado that attack the opponent harshly
Roar of the Lion: 3rd Special Move. Releases a wave of supersonic energy and attacks the opponent, then makes a huge hurricane that makes the opponent's bey rise to the top, and then drop from 10,000 ft. in the air.
very good character Joyful_2
your character will also be included in chapter four.
but i'm gonna need somebody with bad blader requests.
Chapter 2 is coming in 30 minutes
Chapter Two: Getting The Hang Of It
"Here is the launcher and tool that the man in the marketplace also included when I purchased your Axe Zerkzius." "Awesome grandpa!Thank you so much for getting me my very first beyblade." Damian was so excited about his new beyblade that he rushed straight into the kitchen, took out a pan, and brought it to his room. "This is the moment I've been waiting for. The moment that I get to spin my first beyblade." Damian thought as he placed Axe Zerkzius on the launcher. Zerkzius looked like no beyblade that Damian had ever seen before. Its metal wheel, axe, looks like the thermal wheel but at each end there are sharp curves designed to injure and slowly defeat the enemy's beyblade. Its spin track is the spin track found on the famous Dark Bull owned by Benkei Hanawa, the only difference though is that Zerkzius' is a clear black. The clear wheel is also a clear black. Here comes something weird, Axe Zerkzius has a performance tip that he has also never seen. Its called metal flat. He has seen rubber flat, rubber sharp, metal sharp, but metal flat? With all of this, Damian couldn't wait to spin Zerkzius. The most interesting part of it was the facebolt. The facebolt illustrated a head that looked like the one of a minotaur. After he thought about it, he decided that yes, it was a minotaur's head. After he was through examining his bey, one number came out of his mouth. Followed by another, then another. Those numbers were, "THREE, TWO, ONE! LET IT RIP!" The ripcord comes through the launcher and Axe Zerkzius drops to the pan, but he's not spinning."This is gonna be harder than I thought."
Chapter Two was mainly about explaining what the bey looks like, chapter three will have more action and chapter four will have much more action.
Great story man, I also have a character:
Name: Aero Flint
Bio: Never backs down to a challenge
Beyblade: Earth Leone 100WD
Special Moves: Terra Mound, Earth Tremor Devastation, Molten Tornado
i'm gonna need for you to explain how each move works
like how cepheus and darkangel
Chapter Three: When Training Pays Off
It's been over a day since Damian received Axe Zerkzius from his grandfather. Sadly though, it seems like he can't keep Zerkzius spinning for more than twenty seconds. After trying for maybe the thousandth time, he decides to visit his friend Joseph for some beyblading tips. Joseph finished in third place in the regional championship with his Flame Bull ED145RF. Even though he didn't make it past round one in the state championship, Damian still knew that Joseph cold help him a great bunch.*Knock**Knock* "Well look who it is, my good friend Damian." Joseph said when he opened the door to find Damian."What do ya need Damian?" "Well..." Damian said before choking up."Well I kinda got my first beyblade." Damian finally was able to say."Awesome! We gotta battle so I can see how great you are!" Joseph said without hesitating."That's the problem..." Joseph was very confused at this point." I uhmmm... kinda need some help.... from you."Damian said shyly. "What kind of help?""Any kind of help that will both allow me to spin my beyblade for more than twenty seconds, and become as great as you are."Joseph blurted out in laughter."Are you really that bad at beyblading Damian?""Yaaa..." Damian felt very embarrassed now because of Joseph's laughter. Joseph could see how he was making Damian feel."Well don't worry man, I'm going to help you as much as I can. First off, I gotta see your beyblade." Damian took out Axe Zerkzius." His name is Axe Zerkzius H145MF."Damian said while showing Joseph Zerkzius."Woah, how did you get MF?!" "It just came with my Zerkzius." Damian said this while trying to act cool, as if he knew more about beyblade, which Damian knew wasn't even close to how much Joseph knew." Well lets get started with your training." Joseph said with the biggest smirk in the world on his face. It had been over a week of waking up, going to school anxiously waiting for it to be over, and then walking with Joseph's to his house to train." Ok Damian, I have taught you everything I know, now is the time for you to show me how far you have come." "You don't have to tell me twice." Damian said placing Zerkzius onto his launcher. Joseph had taught Damian everything from the importance of a launcher grip, to the proper angle to shoot your beyblade depending on their performance tip."THREE!" Joseph shouted."TWO!" Damian yelled before they both yelled in unison, "ONE, LET IT RIP!" Both beyblades are spinning around the edges of Joseph's state of the art beystadium, trying to catch eac other and be the first to strike. Joseph's Flame Bull is the first to attack when Joseph yelled, "FULL POWER FLAME BULL!" Flame Bull rammed into Axe Zerkzius with all of its might, but this time, unlike all of the other times where Zerkzius would go flying, it actually gaves Zerkzius a boost of speed as it went screeching around the stadium and smashed into Flame Bull's spin track. "Looks like you misted me!" Joseph said thinking Damian did something wrong. "It's ok, all rookies make mistakes!" "Too bad for you it wasn't a mistake!" Damian yelled. That's when it became clear to Joseph, Flame Bull wasn't as fast as it was before, and it was wobbling much more. Damian had was trying to hit Bull's spin track to place it off balance! Flame Bull slowly spun to the center of the stadium and that's when Damian decided to make his final move. "Axe Zerkzius, send Flame Bull flying!" That's what Damian said before Zerkzius hit Flame Bull with all of its power, straight out of Joseph's stadium. "And the winner is Damian Fushita!" Damian said with a grin.
really long chapter...
any good?
your very good but you now that damians bey is hell kerbecs(thats my favorite bey)
aha i did find it weird but good storyEee
thanks man, if you want you could give me a character request
but no more damians Smile
awesome. nice story there. im going to rate it great
Chapter Four: The Regional Championship Begins
Joseph is stunned and finally is able to say,"How did I just lose to a total rookie, that I trained!?" "You might have taught me to well!" Damian says with the same grin as before. "Well you were bound to defeat me one day. At least this shows that I might have a career in beyblade coaching." Both boys laughed. "I'm glad your ready, because regional championship signing starts tomorrow." "Woah man, for real?" "Yep, and don't start telling everyone you beat me just yet, because I'm entering as well. That means if you do as good as you did just then, we'll get a rematch, but I'll win next time." "You promise?" Damian said as he extended his arm as if saying, "You wanna bet on it?". "I promise." Said Joseph after shaking Damian's hand. "Well isn't that sweet." Both boys were shocked to see Joseph's mom standing right there. "Hey mom, what do you need?" "Damain's mother called and told me to inform Damian that dinners ready." "Thank you Mrs.Toshiro." Said Damian while getting his backpack off the ground. "I'll see you for regional signing tomorrow! Said Joseph and waved goodbye as Damian walked off waving goodbye back.
As Damian was walking home he looked at Axe Zerkzius in his hand. "The Regionals start tomorrow, are you ready buddy?" Then suddenly he felt a sensation inside of him as if Zerkzius was saying "Yes I am." The next day he did his usual plan, wake up, go to school, finally get out of school, and go Joseph's house. Except today was special, the regional championship was starting today. When he got to Joseph's house, Joseph already had all of his beyblading equipment ready and so did Damian. Once they walked up to the local beyblading arena, the doors automatically opened. Damian felt as if he was always ment to be here, with the announcer commentating on the matches, beyblading stadiums everywhere, and the truly skilled beybladers all around. Joseph led Damian over to the sign-up booth and the woman controlling it took it from there. She showed him what he needed to sign, and which ladder he would be in. She said that there were two ladders, if you when a match in your ladder, you will be moved up to the next round, the winner of each ladder fights the winner of the other ladder. It doesn't matter if you win that match, because the top four beybladers will move on to State Championships. That means make it to the finals of your ladder, and you're into the State Championship. Joseph and Damian walk into the locker room where they must wait for their names to be announced. The locker room has a huge TV so that the bladers can see there competition. Joseph and Damian were both placed into Ladder B. "Will Joseph Toshiro and Kevin Hagata please come to the stadium." Said the DJ of the event. "Well that's my cue." Said Joseph with a serious look on his face. "Good luck man." Damian said sternly. "Luck won't have anything to do with it when I win."
Sorry, the chapter was getting to long to include a battle, but both kevin and leo will be in chapter five Smile
heres a character

Name: Kiba Shinto

Bey: Killer Beafowl

Appearance: Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Green T-Shirt, Blue Jeans.

Bad character but soon changes to be good
Here is a new character:
Cowboy Bill
Bey: Chuck Noris CB(Cowboy boots) 145 HF
Bio: He is the most powerful blader ever
Special Moves: Roundhouse Kick: Deatroys the opponent's bey with 1 touch
P.S.: It's a joke.