(DalyCity), ~California~

Info:
* 1-day event
* $5.00 admission fee, 1 per entry
* $8.00 admission fee for Late entry, 1 per entry
* all legal beyblades (OPEN)
* 1 vs 1 Match
* Bring own Stadium - none will be provided (Row-Sham-Bow to decide, best 2 of 3)
* 1st Place gets a picture taken with its beyblade and 1 free admission for the upcoming tournament hosted by me.
* DalyCity Event will happen at "DalyCity Library - Gellert Park" (In front of the library) at Saturday October 14, 2010
* 8-Players Minimum, 16-Players Maximum
* Sign-up starts at 12:30 and ends at 1:00 (late entries ends at 1:15)
* email me: blizako@live.com for more info + early sign-up
* early sign-up for $2.00 (If you can't show up, please contact me before the date for cancellation or you'll be banned from my tournaments.)
* please reply if you are going to the event, EX: Username, name, type of beyblade, contact info.
* !!!I NEED A JUDGE!!! gets $5.00 for that event (needs to know all the rules, parts and manages the match).
* each player will get 1 break time for 5 minutes (be sure to inform me before leaving for your break).
* Any fights during the event will resolve in ending the event with no refunds
* Remember to enjoy and have fun

PLAYERS:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

JUDGE:
-
-
-
I advise you to read our rulebooks and Event Guide. If you want to continue advertising your event(s), you will need to follow those rules, and get your tournaments approved.

Also, your prefix is incorrect. You should at least add "USA" because North America has other countries, but using actual brackets would be appreciated too.
that is the most dumbest prize ever. even being a judge at this so called "tournament" is stupid. people pay money for a chance to get a picture with there beyblade. they can do that at home idiot. close this thread and ban this fool.
(Oct. 03, 2010  10:37 AM)teku66 Wrote: that is the most dumbest prize ever. even being a judge at this so called "tournament" is stupid. people pay money for a chance to get a picture with there beyblade. they can do that at home idiot. close this thread and ban this fool.
... You do not have to be so hostile.
I agree with Kai....lol calm down