Daily doodle

I know only a few of you draw, but I thought I'd still make this topic. Just post doodles, small pictures or paintings that you've done!

[Image: jbdoodle2vd4.jpg]
That's pretty good for just a doodle. Prolly better than what I could do.
Thats more of a sketch than a doodle, and a nice sketch at that! The ear is a little funny though... I wish I could draw from real life like that D:
I didn't make this topic exclusively for doodles - just things you do from day to day that aren't huge masterpieces. 8)

[Image: nebulapd0.th.jpg]
Alice Wrote:I didn't make this topic exclusively for doodles - just things you do from day to day that aren't huge masterpieces. 8)

[Image: nebulapd0.th.jpg]

Reminds me of a Hydra, lol.
[Image: Green_hydra.jpg]
Alice Wrote:[Image: carp.jpg]

[Image: alicedrawsadoodledq8.jpg]
Quote:"This is how you got kicked out of the sex shop!"- Alice
It's like in Superbad, but not as vulgar lol
actually I laughed SO HArd on that part...lol carp that was messed up
hahaha "tresure chest"
LMAO, Em, that must have been about 2 years ago and you still have them!
Alice Wrote:LMAO, Em, that must have been about 2 years ago and you still have them!

And it still makes me laugh every time I stumble across it!

*checks img properties* - Nov. 21st 2005
playing with my tablet in paint
[Image: iris.jpg]
dunno what should go around it, a head if you will, i sketched a body while back
[Image: face_graffitti1copy.jpg]

Just a quick graffitti doodle I did on Facebook. I don't have a tablet, so it was done via mouse click. His left shoulder is weird because I originally was going to have him in a more animated pose, but I just thought whatEVS.
Blue Wrote:[Image: ILLnova.jpg]
not really fresh but...

nice fill in
toto thats cool for a mouse, i just usually write bs on ppls walls cause i can't be that detailed.

dj, yea thats what i was going for
I guess these fit the description of doodles. Just 40 sec or so sketches of the candidates last night as I was watching the republican presidential debate. Unfortunately I didn't get McCain in it.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/t...idates.jpg