DT Coursework

Right, needing some advice with my DT Coursework. Confused I'm desgining a CD cover (insert, CD and tray card but that's later) for a compilation of songs from The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya (because I can be a total weeaboo sometimes) and I'd like some opinions. Smile

This is a page of rough ideas done in paint:
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/y...etches.jpg
You can comment them if you like but I have only sketched out a few properly so far. My main question is which colour scheme do you think would be best for this design:

Got rid of the picture because it was big and misleading. Tongue_out

On the rough sketches page I did it in blue (bottom left) but I was wondering if it would look better in black/grey or black/red or anything really. Oh and when I really make it (if I choose this design) there will be a title running down te left hand side. Thanks in advance, I'll probably have some more questions over this month if that's okay with you all.

And no I'm not cheating. XD We're supposed to analyse customer comments and stuff.....Smile
I like the bottom left one tbh i think it would make a good album cover Smile
Well......that wasn't exactly what I was asking but thanks for your input. Smile
argh sorry
is it supposed to be shocking,happy,sad?
I think yellow and blue would look cool Smile
I'm not really sure. As it's art I can kinda twist it to whatever I want to. I think it's supposed to appeal to girls.....but she looks a bit evil (in the blue one anyway) so I'll just say she's promoting female independence? Or something stupid like that. XD
yeah its great as it is Smile
I think maybe watercolor would llook kool
Are you taking Product Design? Also, I quite like it in blue but a lighter blue then you've got already. Tongue_out
Manufacturing Double Award. Smile I don't think they offer Product Design at my school. Or at least if they do, they don't call it that. Confused

And thanks. Joyful_3
I like the one just on top of the Blue one..
Oh wow, I'd forgotten I'd put this topic up. I'm actually writing about this write now.......I think I've ended up choosing the one that's split into three parts for my final idea. It'll be easier to make in the long run anyways. Smile
I've still got sooooo much to write though.......*dies*
I think the one with the large red H and Haruhi silhouette would be great.

But as for the one you posted here, I think it would really cool with some type of a multi-coloured colour scheme and the title on a vertical angle on the left side (or maybe even horizontally in the bottom left) with a nice sans-serif typeface.

Edit: Didn't see your last post haha, oh well.
For the large sketch you uploaded, how about:
Red and Black Hair
White Skin
A lightning bow
and a evil background

Thats my taste in demon dayz
XD Lol. Thats kinda dark.

Plus I already chose the pink/blue/green one so......Tongue_out
But you could do it for fun...I love having fun...