DS Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion Bakushin Susanoo Attacks!

The official site got updated :
http://www.hudson.co.jp/beyblade/ds3/
Bakushin Susanoo on my MFB wikia:
http://mfbeyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_F...oo_Attacks!

Info on playable characters, special moves revealed so far which have all been shown in the trailer.
well the game actualy isnt all about battling anymore, i mean ALMOST all of it is battling but there are some quirky aspects, like (ill try to find them later) but ive seen pictures where you have to launch the bey and swirve down some sort of plank of wood and down into battle. Then there was another picture were there was a number counter as you swerved through cones. oh yeah and heres a youtube video showing off the prize bey "susano" (sorry if i spelled it wrong) and the one below it is showing off a blade for the PSP game "Metal Fight Beyblade Portable Transcendence Reincarnation! Vulcan Horseus" and as expected the blade is called...vulcan horseus with some cool 3D computer effects.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH-rx-hKj...r_embedded
___________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXG3-MjDQ...r_embedded

Oh, and while im at it heres a picture of the bey, and a screenshot from the PSP game.

[Image: img00_thumb4.jpg]
[Image: 8_thumb3.jpg]
(Jun. 24, 2010  5:03 AM)shadowpegasus96 Wrote: the one below it is showing off a blade for the PSP game "Metal Fight Beyblade Portable Transcendence Reincarnation! Vulcan Horseus" and as expected the blade is called...vulcan horseus with some cool 3D computer effects.
We knew about that more than a week ago:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-PSP-Meta...n-Horuseus
shadowpegasus96, seriously read around before posting things that everybody has known for at least days. riumama herself already posted those videos on the actual threads dedicated to the two new Beyblades, Bakushin Susanoo 90WF and Vulcan Horuseus 145D, and all the pictures were posted there as well by myself.
I just pre-ordered Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakushin Susanoh Attacks! DS game on Play Asia. I chose 1-4 day shipping. Basically, 70.30 is what I paid including shipping. It will ship on the 14th, (USA time) should arrive in my mail on the 16th my time. As soon as the game arrives, I will start making a detailed walkthrough.

This game seems more promising than Bakutan! Cyber Pegasis that came out last year.
I just received the Bakushin Susanoh DS game in my mail this morning. After 15 minutes of playing it, i'm already hooked. Nice voiceovers, too. Way better than the previous game.
I hope this game will be better than the previous DS games, they were not so great. Bey Susanoo also looks good but what is supposed to be a face image
(Jul. 16, 2010  11:31 AM)nealrelics Wrote: I hope this game will be better than the previous DS games, they were not so great. Bey Susanoo also looks good but what is supposed to be a face image
This

It looks like Takeru's (the main villain) face surrounded by flames.:\
I'm already 4 hours into the game, and I'm so hooked.
(Jul. 16, 2010  12:35 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I'm already 4 hours into the game, and I'm so hooked.
4 hours? Hah, the first MFB game (the one that came with Quetz) only took me an hour and a half to finish.

This game seems to be a lot better, haha.
No offense to you DranzerX13, but I don't trust your opinion on this game. I think you're coaching yourself to like it because you've spent $73 on a game of less than stellar quality, haha.
that's not true, To. I would never force myself to like a game. Say what you want, but this game is way better than the first 2 DS games. Find the rom somewhere and play it for yourself if you don't believe me.

Bakutan Cyber Pegasis took me around 8 hours to beat without doing all the side quests. I replayed Cyber Pegasis last week, and am 21 hours in, and all the side quests are still not done. I still find the 2nd DS game kind of boring though. Only 20 beys, 14 Special Moves, around 15 Bey Force to collect.

In Bakushin Susanoh, my gameplay time is around 5 hours and I still haven't beaten it yet. There is a lot more to do in this game than the previous games.

Also, on July 30, 2010, go here to get passwords for some exclusive Beys for the Bakushin Susanoh DS game.

The passwords are for Sol Blaze, Dark Poseidon, and Big Mac 320YEN.
Well, if you say so, lol.
I beat the game in around 6 hours and 37 minutes, but I still have a lot left to unlock. Even if Story mode can be beat in under 6 hours, at least this game has so much more to offer than the other 2 DS games.
The big questions remain; does it actually play well, is it not mindless and tedious as all previous games have been... Speechless
Oh yes it does play very well. Lots more stuff this time to get this time around.
Despite apparently being the better game, first week sales are very much lower than Cyber Pegasus, and are closer to the first week sales of the first (which didn't have the anime boosting it like this one does), as well as Gachinko Stadium.
do you think it will have a free blade like cyber pegasus and some of the other games did?
(Jul. 22, 2010  7:54 PM)thundr18 Wrote: do you think it will have a free blade like cyber pegasus and some of the other games did?
... What. You did not read this topic at all.
DranzerX13
Gameplay Time: 14:23:49
Rank Points: 28281 (A Rank)
Item Completion: 66%

Today is the day McDonalds Japan is giving out their Sol Blaze V145AS, Dark Poseidon, 145WD, and Big Mac 320YEN Beys for the game. I think it'll be via password, or download play, I'm not sure.

To unlock Mercury Anubis...

In Bey Coliseum, go to Free Challenge, then have its options set to the following:

1. 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3 (1vs1 is faster, but you can choose any of them)
2. 100 (VS 100)
3. Points: 1, 2, 3, 4 (Just set it to 1, as it doesn't really matter)
4. Difficulty: Easy (The first one)

Then win 100 battles, and Mercury Anubis 85XF will be unlocked for purchase in the Bey Shop.

Here's the secret to winning these Coliseum battles: After losing a battle, but before it takes you to the next screen, turn the power on your DS off, then back on again. After you win/lose a battle, it'll take you to a screen where it'll show you how much points and stuff you've earned, it'll auto save the game. So basically, you'll continue where you left off if it saved your last battle you've won. When you go back to Battle Coliseum Free Challenge, leave the settings as is, then continue. You'll start where you left off.

In this game, the Battle Coliseum is 1 battle each per opponent, unless you have the points set to 3 or 4.
it shows you how man
cool Grin thanks for the info wished i live and could understand japanese
When will it be relased in the US?
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:35 PM)Relinquished Wrote: When will it be relased in the US?

If the second DS game, and Wii game prove popular, we'll likely get this one next year.