[DRAFT] Ray Unicorno D125CS

Face: Unicorno

The Facebolt depicts Monoceros, it is one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Unicorno

The Unicorno clear wheel was released as a bluish green color. It features three Unicorn horns with orange stickers on it.

Metal Wheel: Ray

Ray features 3 main protrusions with three wavy edges. Ray is having decent Smash Attacking potential and is considered very useful for smash attacks, though it has been outclassed by wheels such as Lightning and Meteo.

Use in Attack Customization:

Ray can be put to good use in the combo Ray Unicorno 100RF/R2F

Track: Defense 125

This track is a standard 125 track with an ring surrounding it. It was made also for balance but couldn't fulfill the purpose and was outclassed later. The track was also used in top tier Stamina type combos but was later outclassed by other tracks like DF145 and 145.

Use in Defense/Stamina customization:

For defense, if C145 and/or GB145 are inaccessible, D125 can be taken.

Bottom: Coat Sharp

The bottom is a spike tip covered by the rubber coat, thus, making CS a more effective. It can also make the same flower like pattern RF and R2F had only been able to do. CS can also used as a defense type.

Use in Attack/Defense customization:

Hell Kerbecs 85 CS

Other Versions:

Rau Unicorno Aurora Version ( Clear Wheels and Purple Fusion Wheel )

Overall:

Every part of this Beyblade has use, therefore every blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.
Knowledge taken from some other sources.

Other Versions
D125 has use in Attack Combos. CS does not maximise potential of Vulcan, R^2F does. Fix those first.
Also u may want to add that it's 1 of the 88 constellations in space. And in the CS section I believe flower-like should be hyphenated. Add more to the clear wheel section maybe just seems kinda dull. Also other versions, how about the limited edition aurora ray unicorno, the burn unicorno ___________ from Random Boosters. Include pics as well
Oh~ when describing the metal wheel, you might want to say that there are 6 MINI ridges that make the shape of Ray sort of like a curvy line on each main wing.
For the face section, you can take out the "it is" part.
For the metal wheel section, you could look at the available drafts of ray gil by ray joker, 究極のブレーダー, and evan to help with writing it, seeing as their is no standard beywiki article on ray to just copy and paste. You also wrote "Ray is having decent smash attack". Change that to "Ray has decent smash attack"
D125 can be used in the smash attack combo Gravity Perseus D125RF
Needs more detail on the CS section, it's a great tip and you could talk about other things on it. (ex: why it works better, etc.), oh and you wrote "making CS a more effective.". a more effective tip or just more effective?
You should make the ray unicorno other versions section a bit clearer, I had some trouble understanding you just saying "Clear Wheels and Purple Fusion Wheel". How about "Clear Unicorno wheel and purple ray wheel" or just remove that description entirely? You don't need to say what they look like, and you can just get pics and post them in the photo thread for the article. And like unleased said before me, there are other versions too, and random boosters are included.
Other than that, it is a decent start.
There is so little information in this, and it can barely scratch the surface.. Needs real improvement.
TBH, I think you should learn a bit more about it, and then write something. You do not even have Ray Unicorno or you would mention that is 'sharp' tip is plastic and not a 'spike' really.
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:14 AM)Dan Wrote: You do not even have Ray Unicorno or you would mention that is 'sharp' tip is plastic and not a 'spike' really.

To be fair, the Hasbro term for Sharp series bottoms are Spike, i.e. Bottom Spike for Ball Sharp, Flat Spike for Flat Sharp.

Still, this is not a good draft.
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:36 AM)Ultima Wrote: Every part of this Beyblade has use, therefore every blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

There is a lot in this article that is not ' beywiki material ' , but the bold stands out to be. You should tell what each part is useful for.

Also, all the other information seems a bit vague to me.
Eh, I might take a crack at it since I like CS..
Even so, it does not say 'spike' on any TT products so this may also validate my point that the user probably does not have Ray Unicorno or they would use TT terms..?
Also, if the user comes here, they probably care little about Hasbro's 'point of view' on beyblade, like most new users here and think Takara-Tomy is godly..

Edit: Instead of making up information about defense customizations with D125, why not explain its use with Gravity Perseus D125RF?
I don't know how Important this is, but I found that no one mentioned this in any of their drafts. The Wheel ray also has the letters R-A-Y lining the inside of its gear-segment-like wings/protrusions. Just throwing that out there.