Poll: Do you like it?

Yes! It seems interesting.
57.14%
Meh. I'd give it a try...
28.57%
No...
14.29%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
(Mar. 27, 2013  12:22 AM)BBN-Gingka Wrote: There is something that I would like to see:
A card game with no Mystical, pegan, and sorcerous aspects to it. This way, I would be able to play it. I like your "dark Angel" card, but that kind of dark spiritually would unfortunatly make me unable to play the game. Keep up your good work. Don't be discouraged if your cards look bad the first couple times. And I have one tip. You might remove the info on the card and replace it with a special effect.
I too have been coming up with a card game, though its not as good as leone19's, and it would only have animal like creatures, and basic elemental attacks. I doubt it would actually become a real card game, but you could still play if you wanted to.
(Mar. 27, 2013  12:22 AM)BBN-Gingka Wrote: There is something that I would like to see:
A card game with no Mystical, pegan, and sorcerous aspects to it. This way, I would be able to play it. I like your "dark Angel" card, but that kind of dark spiritually would unfortunatly make me unable to play the game. Keep up your good work. Don't be discouraged if your cards look bad the first couple times. And I have one tip. You might remove the info on the card and replace it with a special effect.

Thanks for the tip sounds great. I was assuming that would be a basic card though...
(Mar. 27, 2013  12:31 AM)Chaotik Wrote:

Thanks for the tip sounds great. I was assuming that would be a basic card though...

Yeah its sort of like Yugioh in that aspect. Basic, and effect. Dark Angel is an example of a Basic.
Cool. Good good. I cant wait to see what comes of it.
(Mar. 27, 2013  1:04 AM)BBN-Gingka Wrote: Cool. Good good. I cant wait to see what comes of it.

Thanks!

And more importantly, I wanted to post this, just because I think I should say it so people don't assume. Please do not use anything from this idea of mine, without my permission or anyhting. I am working hard on this, and I really would appreciate if all of you respect that. Thank you! (Also, this isn't really directed towards anyone, I just felt I should put it out there sooner, rather than later.)