DMV Beybladers

Hey everybody!! My name is Marvel. My brother Gregory and I are looking to start/host some tournaments in the DC, Maryland and Virginia areas. We are looking to have more indoor tournaments to prevent the gap in bringing everyone together for these tournaments. Our goal is to have them every weekend if possible so us beybladers can always compete and just feel wanted. If anybody wants to join or have any ideas or just wants to talk beyblades feel free to hit me up! Respond to my poll too if you want to see more competitive tournaments within the DMV region.

Sorry the poll didn't show up, apparently I do not know how to work this thing lol
(Feb. 08, 2022  12:47 AM)Dru1823 Wrote: Hey everybody!! My name is Marvel. My brother Gregory and I are looking to start/host some tournaments in the DC, Maryland and Virginia areas. We are looking to have more indoor tournaments to prevent the gap in bringing everyone together for these tournaments. Our goal is to have them every weekend if possible so us beybladers can always compete and just feel wanted. If anybody wants to join or have any ideas or just wants to talk beyblades feel free to hit me up! Respond to my poll too if you want to see more competitive tournaments within the DMV region.

Sorry the poll didn't show up, apparently I do not know how to work this thing lol

Hello Dru1823. Currently, non-WBO event advertising is not permitted in the forums. Feel free to take the Organizers Quiz and demonstrate your knowledge to be able to host ranked events here. Welcome to the WBO!
hi, my name is Ulises aka sustheblader and I'm so hyped for this tournament even Tho it's my 1st time I'm still excited and I'm in Virginia!

is it also ok if i use pro series beys?
and its attack type to
(Feb. 08, 2022  12:47 AM)Dru1823 Wrote: Hey everybody!! My name is Marvel. My brother Gregory and I are looking to start/host some tournaments in the DC, Maryland and Virginia areas. We are looking to have more indoor tournaments to prevent the gap in bringing everyone together for these tournaments. Our goal is to have them every weekend if possible so us beybladers can always compete and just feel wanted. If anybody wants to join or have any ideas or just wants to talk beyblades feel free to hit me up! Respond to my poll too if you want to see more competitive tournaments within the DMV region.

Hello I currently host most of the Standard Burst tournaments in Maryland. If you have any questions feel free to ask.