[DISCOUNT] BB-70 , BB-71 , BB-72 , BB-74 , BB-75 , BB-78 , BB-80

the prices of the following items have been changed, and all the prices included shipping fee to your home, but NOT included tracking number fee, and please remember DO NOT ask me how much on shipping or get discount, thanks for your help! Joyful_3

BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus >>> GBP26.99 >>>>> GBP22.99
BB-71 Ray Unicorno >>> GBP26.99 >>>>> GBP22.99
BB-72 Aquario 105F >>> GBP13.99 >>> GBP12.99 >>>>> GBP11.99
BB-74 Thermal lacerta >>> GBP13.99 >>>>> GBP12.99
BB-75 Deck entry set >>> GBP34.99 >>>>> GBP30.99
BB-78 Rock Giraffe >>> GBP14.99 >>> GBP16.99 >>>>> GBP13.99
BB-80 TAKARA TOMY Gravity Perseus AD145WD >>> GBP32.99

please tel me if you are interesting for it, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
Awesome! You are definitely one of my favourite sellers.
Daegor42 : thank you very much! and i hope you can save some money.
really? Ugh I should have waited on buying my ray unicorno I could have saved some money.

Anyways Dimsum2u You keep getting better and better
hey dimsum2u i opened your ebay link, but i cant seem to find galaxy pegasus and ray unicorno. do you mind giving me a link to it? and do you do free shipping?
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:20 AM)GPegasus Wrote: hey dimsum2u i opened your ebay link, but i cant seem to find galaxy pegasus and ray unicorno. do you mind giving me a link to it? and do you do free shipping?

Just send him a PM. Even if you find his stuff on eBay, it will be higher than if you purchsed from him via the WBO, as he gives discounts to members of the WBO.
Toonpenguin : thanks! and i will keep doing the best on wbo.

GPegasus : hello, would you mind go to check my first page? thanks!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...cial-offer

Daegor42 : thanks for your help!
hey dimsum2u, i've opened the first link on your first page. but it seems i cant find galaxy pegasus and ray unicorno.... can you please give me a direct link to both products? thanks Smile
GPegasus : hello, please give me the beyblade code number, for example BB-28, BB-47..... thanks for your help!

Kai-V : thanks! ^__^
i'LL take the first one dude XD oh yeah how much for galaxy pegasis
Don't you know how to read. A user above you was just warned. PM him if you want to order, and I'm pretty sure you can read.
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:33 AM)darkwolf93 Wrote: i'LL take the first one dude XD oh yeah how much for galaxy pegasis

Also, dimsum2u clearly wrote the price: GBP22.99
dimsum2u you TOTALLY rock Grin I'll be placing an order when i get paid Grin
RE-STOCK : BB-70 with card , BB-71 with card