DIABLO BALANCE MODE (extensive testing)

Okay, I don't see anyone doing this, so I am going to test the combo
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs X:D(balance mode) extensively to see if there is ANY remotely competitve use.

First off, I'll mention that I do not have it in my hands yet, but I should have it any day. I'm a very busy guy, so I figured I'd get my benchmark testing up(which will have to wait til after I eat), and in any case, this gives you guys the chance to start testing as well!

The goal is simple, test Diablo against the same combos 2 times each. The first time, start with X:D on sharp mode and the second time on attack. I'm trying to see if the tips it starts on makes it perform any better dependant on what type of bey it's attacking!

Benchmark tests
School is starting up, so it will take me some time. PLEASEEEE don't shut this thread down for that reasoning, I WILL have tests up shortly! And once again, I will post your guys' tests as well!
Can't this just go in the Diablo Discussion when you actually do the tests?
Noootttt reallyyyyyyy, this is a specific combo(which is apparently a legal thread), those people are just looking at one aspect of Diablo. And I like to have control of the topic, because no one usually gets my vision until it's out in the open.

As stated, this'll take time for me to even get all the benchmark tests up, so I'm not going to be upset if it happens to fall to the wayside until I get all the tests up.
Anywho! Just hoping that someone else hops on the idea and starts putting up their own results in the meantime!
I'll assume that you mean RDF on the Death tests, there is no RDS :3
And is it okay if I use H145 instead of R145? I don't have R145 and from what I've seen, my H145 works just as well Grin
Also, I'd suggest putting the title in caps, it looks a lot more professional to me XD
Thanks for the correction! Okay then, guess it's two tests each!

And sure, I'm not saying you even have to use my 4D combos, use what you can and find competitive!
Actually I think I may be wrong, you might be able to, if you can time your spinning right, I think that I might just be accidently passing it lol but idk for sure, I was thinking of Attack Mode.
lol, well you'd know more than I would!
I'm kinda dissapointed mine hasn't come in yet, it was sent off before the other 3 4D beys I got and still isn't here Uncertain
I am not necessarily against the existence of this topic since Diablo Nemesis XGrin is indeed a unique combination which is very complex, however it is called Ultimate Balance Mode, not just "Balance Mode".

Perhaps you should have started by doing the relevant tests instead of doing the "benchmark" ones first though ... Right now, there is nothing to discuss, so I will really have to lock this.
MF-H Diablo Nemesis X:D (Ultimate Balance Mode) Testing

Procedure:
-BB-10/BB-32 Attack Type Stadium
-BB-32 Beylauncher
-BB-98 3-Segment Launcher Grip
-R2F Slightly Used
-WD Mint
-Sliding Shot used for Variares (I am quite good with Variares)
-Diablo Nemesis Shot First vs. Variares
-Diablo Nemesis Swapped First vs. Phantom Gasher when started on S
-Phantom Gasher Shot First vs. Diablo when started on XF
-Diablo is in its Ultimate Balance Mode
-Phantom is in its Stamina Mode
-All Draws were redone

MF-H Diablo Nemesis X:D vs. MF-H Variares H145R2F

Starting on S:
Diablo Nemesis: 7 Wins (4 KO, 3 OS)
Variares: 13 Wins (13 KO, 0 OS)
Draws: 3
Diablo Nemesis Win Rate: 35%

Starting on XF:
Diablo Nemesis: 8 Wins (3 KO, 5 OS)
Variares: 2 Win (2 KO, 0 OS)
Draws: 0
Diablo Nemesis Win Rate: 80%

Notes: When started on S, it only changed modes once, and when it was started on XF, it never changed modes. In then test when it was started on S, it was back and forth most of the time, neither went on a 5-0 streak or anything like that, a 2 win streak was the most. When started on XF, most of the hits from Variares seemed to make almost no actual damage to Nemesis, and a lot of the time, Variares couldn't catch up with Nemesis.

MF-H Diablo Nemesis X:D vs. MF-M Phantom Gasher AD145WD

Starting on S:
Diablo Nemesis: 7 Wins (7 KO, 0 OS)
Phantom Gasher: 13 Wins (4 KO, 9 OS)
Draws:
Diablo Win Rate: 35%

Starting on XF:
Diablo Nemesis: 1 Wins (1 KO, 0 OS)
Phantom Gasher: 9 Wins (1 KO, 8 OS)
Draws:
Diablo Win Rate: 10%

Notes: When started on S, if shot second, it would usually when, obviously, not always. When started on XF, Diablo never really came close to OSing, maybe once it came close, but it only came close by almost KOing Gasher, not by OSing it.

If yall need comparative test results or video proof, I will do so.
and I'm sorry if I word anything oddly lol.
Perhaps benchmark testing with your MF-H VariAres H145R2F?
You don't get to post a testing thread with no tests, let alone not actually having the bey. If you have the bey later and have the relevant tests then you can create a new thread later.