[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread!

Poll: Which Shop Shall Hold Our EVENT

Comic Asylum (5 dollar fee prize= store credit ONLY)
0%
Comic Book Craze (7 dollar fee=BEYBLADE PRIZES
100.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
I might, just hope it doesn't get messed up, need it for my future videos >.>
(Nov. 25, 2011  6:02 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Yes, but we have to inspect it for dents and such.
Yes, of course Tongue_out. Also a parts inspection just to make sure all the parts are Authentic Hasbro, Sonokong or Takara Tomy Products.

Talking about Videos, Jay do you still want the SBS unboxing (if i have enough) and the battle videos you mentioned?
It's pretty easy to find fakes Tongue_out weird bad plastic colors and the weight.
(Nov. 25, 2011  6:05 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: It's pretty easy to find fakes :P weird bad plastic colors and the weight.
Yeah and if their F:S is falling apart like a kid at the past TRU tourney i went to.

jay Alright. I hope we'll have time for that, as well as some footage of the event!

Do you guys know where to find a software that can read iPhone files? Confused Windows Video maker doesn't work. T_T
(Nov. 25, 2011  6:10 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Do you guys know where to find a software that can read iPhone files? Confused Windows Video maker doesn't work. T_T
Google it.
Rage one says it works with Windows Movie maker >=(
I don't know what to tell you then besides this is getting off-topic. Tongue_out
Can't WAIT for this Grin Just wondering what my dad's gonna do to make time fly by lol.

Edit: Too bad no points for this Unhappy
(Nov. 25, 2011  6:43 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Can't WAIT for this Grin Just wondering what my dad's gonna do to make time fly by lol.

Edit: Too bad no points for this Unhappy

Read Comics. I'm pretty excited my self as for i've been pondering about which combos i should be using and all that good stuff....
He's not a comic man xD and him watching would be awkward o_o
(Nov. 25, 2011  7:25 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: He's not a comic man xD and him watching would be awkward o_o
Maybe he'll want to leave so bad he buys you an Ulti. DX set.

Haha he's sooooo cheap trust me Tongue_out
(Nov. 25, 2011  7:46 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Haha he's sooooo cheap trust me Tongue_out

Tell him to buy you the cheapest thing. XD RBV 8 probs.
LOL he never ever in his life bought me toys.
(Nov. 25, 2011  7:48 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: LOL he never ever in his life bought me toys.
There's always a first. Anyways how caught up are you with the Meta-game?

Idk what meta game is.
ATTACK
Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120/BD145 RF/LRF/R2F
Metal Face Blitz Unicorno 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F/LRF
Metal Face VariAres CH120/R145 RF/R2F/LRF

DEFENSE
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario BD145/GB145 RS/RSF/RDF/CS/MB
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Libra BD145/GB145 RS/RSF/RDF/CS
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Earth Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario BD145/GB145 RS/RSF/RDF/CS

STAMINA
Phantom Bull 230/TH170/BD145/AD145/85 WD/SD/D/EDS
Basalt Bull 230/TH170/BD145/AD145/85 WD/SD/D/EDS
Scythe Kronos 230/TH170/BD145/AD145/100 WD/SD/D/EDS

BALANCE
Metal Face Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
Metal Face-Heavy Basalt Bull/Aquario TH170CS

Thats the Meta-Game.
Combos..?
Yeah the Tier list. AKA Best combos, Meta-game, Common things to see at tournaments/events. XD
Ohh I got one and one of the Beys I'm usin, when you look at it you may think the tip is fake Tongue_out
(Nov. 25, 2011  8:01 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Ohh I got one and one of the Beys I'm usin, when you look at it you may think the tip is fake Tongue_out
Hmm. Did you Unbox the Kronos? XD lolz. well i basically gave the group really good combos there...

Kronos = Untouched (From the inside anyways) just for the winner later Tongue_out
(Nov. 25, 2011  8:10 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Kronos = Untouched (From the inside anyways) just for the winner later Tongue_out

Lolz I wouldnt be able to resist. The Prize im actually shooting for is Kronos. My cousin wants Phantom and my Buddy John wants Jade...even though its not that great. im hoping to leave that shop tomorrow night with :

Strongest Blader Set
BB-10 Attack Stadium
Scythe Kronos