[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread!

Poll: Which Shop Shall Hold Our EVENT

Comic Asylum (5 dollar fee prize= store credit ONLY)
0%
Comic Book Craze (7 dollar fee=BEYBLADE PRIZES
100.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
How about we like just vote for where its gonna be or something?

Why were not doing anything wrong we have had meet ups in the past
(Mar. 25, 2012  11:28 PM)Wolfman847 Wrote: Why were not doing anything wrong we have had meet ups in the past

Yes, but meet-ups are not World Beyblade Organization-approved tournaments, and these topics in the WBO General forum are supposed to be for that. I understand that you wanted to meet up a few times to get used to each other and everything, but, meanwhile, you just hold more meet-ups without organising any approved event.
We're sorry Ms. Kai-V. We've been trying to organize a few WBO approved tournaments, but we haven't had much luck.
I know, just orient all your efforts on organising a real tournament, and do less meet-ups. If you all had the "pressure" that the only time you can meet is for a tournament, on one day, then I am certain that more of you would be able to find time to go, rather than when multiple simple meet-ups happen, and they hold little importance, so people do not commit.

Also, just call me "Kai-V", hah.
We don't have the people registered on the WBO. We need 8. That's a number we don't have. Go get them on the site!
hey guys i have an idea lets get our beyblading friends on here
Ya i have some firends on youtube who live in the dfw area like illinuc and my friend kilerhunter101 I can try to get them in the wbo
illinuc already has a wbo
(Mar. 27, 2012  2:15 AM)Wolfman847 Wrote: illinuc already has a wbo

Oh then we should invite him XD
(Mar. 27, 2012  2:38 AM)ShadowFist237 Wrote:

If you honestly know illinuc for You Tube, you made my freaking day! Get him to post, and get your friends to sign up too! The quicker we do this the better.
(Mar. 28, 2012  12:27 AM)WabbitStore Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2012  2:38 AM)ShadowFist237 Wrote:

If you honestly know illinuc for You Tube, you made my freaking day! Get him to post, and get your friends to sign up too! The quicker we do this the better.

Well I dont know him. All I know is that he lives somewhere near me cause watching his lil dare fufilled video I saw that it was the exact same area as mine... I asked him about it and all he said was Wink .... I can try to PM him and I already PMed my friend on youtube... So how many peple do we need cause I am positive that I am going
where and when
So thats me and KevNinja so we need 6 more...
(Mar. 28, 2012  2:59 AM)WabbitStore Wrote: 5 with me.

Hmm do you know any people to invite??
Hey I'm new to the website but I'm always up to traveling to meet up I stay in the area
(Mar. 28, 2012  3:06 AM)010unknown Wrote: Hey I'm new to the website but I'm always up to traveling to meet up I stay in the area

So u gonna enter with us? If so we got half the people...
K so 4 down 4 to go I just invited some of my subscribers on youtube bout an hour ago so hopefully I get some repllys
(Mar. 28, 2012  3:34 AM)ShadowFist237 Wrote: K so 4 down 4 to go I just invited some of my subscribers on youtube bout an hour ago so hopefully I get some repllys

Awesome! Hey, Shadow L-Drago, you in on this too bro?