[DFW, Texas, California] NSBB: Nova Strike Battle Bladers! Recruiting! Website is up!

I don't know why the other thread was closed, but anyway, here is the new one.

We are the Nova Strike Battle Bladers! A team whose base of operation is located in North Texas, and more specifically, DFW, but even if you're a bit farther out from the Dallas Metroplex, you can still join, if you're willing to make the trip. This also applies for California, since some of my friends have joined, and they live in California.

We currently have four team members, and we are looking for more! We will host tourneys, meetups, etc, but that all relies on my teammates. I rely on your opinions, and dates, to set up good times to meet up.

All are welcome! PM me if you have any questions. This is to discuss the team and events. If you have a question not regarding the team or its events, please use the Ask a Question, Get an Answer #2 thread.

Team Members

Galaxy Jay
Ryu13
XBladerHagane
Yured

Galaxy Jay is my affiliate for this team.

Website is up!

http://www.novastrikebattlebladers.web.com

Whoever wants a tournament in Glendale California, and DFW Texas in February, comment here! I think it would be a good time, but I want a time appropriate for all of you!
Alright, guys! The website is up, and a tourney should be held in February in Glendale, California!
Yured? Get people to post in this? Bladerjosh, etc. People who joined the site!