[DFW Area, North Texas. US] August Showdown in Cowtown?

We are trying to set this up for a SERIOUS tournament. We don't have a time or place yet, as we are just starting to plan. If you are serious about this please PM me.
I'm trying to get a tournament in houston maybe you guys wanna join
(Jun. 27, 2011  2:04 AM)Cyber-Sora Wrote: I'm trying to get a tournament in houston maybe you guys wanna join

I'd love to, but Houston is a bit far. What are the specifics of the tournament? If it is going to have a lot of people I may drive down there for it.
Bump again. Please people, I only have one person serious about this so far. PM with location details and anyone you can bring.

So far we have;
Me
My friend
ShadowLDrago
ShadowLDrago's friend

We need at least 4 more people
Dallas hm...Can you put me on the maybe list thats far!
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:11 AM)Cyber-Sora Wrote: Dallas hm...Can you put me on the maybe list thats far!

Where are you located? If its Houston then you have a nice 5 hour drive my friend. but if you are in the San Antonio- Waco area its not a Horrid drive.
I actually live in Katy which is near houston
That is VERY far. Uncertain
Anybody whom still would like to battle could go to the TRU (toys R us) in Allen Tx. this Saturday from2-4
(Oct. 20, 2011  1:06 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Anybody whom still would like to battle could go to the TRU (toys R us) in Allen Tx. this Saturday from2-4

Im headed to Mesquite with Wolfman847.
Kima,or Houston,or Austin. I may live in Alabama, but I go to Texas often.