DEMS

We all know that Circle Upper has two different molds sold, however, aside from the one that comes in RBA 3 and the Samurai Changer MS, which ones contain the new mold(Including the Hasbro version)
To be more specific does is there a difference between the Takara release MA-04 DEMS and Hasbro released MA-04 DEMS...
If someone can post a photo of Hasbro Circle Upper, I can check it out.
Uh, gonna need clearer pictures than that, from the bottom and the side.
[attachment=285]

The picture of the hasbro version DEMS from different angles.
The hasbro Circle Upper is the Second Mold. The metal part is the same as Samurai Uppers. Its thicker than a takera Circle Upper.
(Nov. 03, 2008  4:11 PM)Maz Wrote: The hasbro Circle Upper is the Second Mold. The metal part is the same as Samurai Uppers. Its thicker than a takera Circle Upper.

Thanks. I spent a while examining the photo but unfortunately it still wasn't what I needed.
What are you looking for exactly? How much of a quality photo do you need? I can sort something out and get it within a few days (waiting on my card reader XD).
I'll take comparison shots later.
(Nov. 03, 2008  4:11 PM)Maz Wrote: The hasbro Circle Upper is the Second Mold. The metal part is the same as Samurai Uppers. Its thicker than a takera Circle Upper.

Thanks, just as I though as it had wobbled much more than the Takara version I had at home (I am away from for college and I only have the quarter of my collection with me here so I needed help with this mold thing...)

All right this means I will be giving my order to Toywiz for A customize grip and two Takara DEMS...