DELETE PLEASE

(Jun. 09, 2016  11:50 AM)VethixoDisco Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  11:46 AM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote: MY favorite pokemon is Charizard if you want to know... lol

(Jun. 08, 2016  1:38 PM)VethixoDisco Wrote: Free bag of beyblade/beyblade parts, launchers, and ripcords. Just pay shipping

http://imgur.com/a/G6LB7

how much is the shipping by the by? loving the dranzer f...

If you live in the U.S. it's free. Since you're the only person to respond it's yours. But that Dranzer F attack ring has a broken tip on it. But if you want them just PM me your address.

wait before i go through with this..will you give all the beyblade or one for each person.. how does that role?
(Jun. 09, 2016  11:51 AM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  11:50 AM)VethixoDisco Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  11:46 AM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote: MY favorite pokemon is Charizard if you want to know... lol

how much is the shipping by the by? loving the dranzer f...

If you live in the U.S. it's free. Since you're the only person to respond it's yours. But that Dranzer F attack ring has a broken tip on it. But if you want them just PM me your address.

wait before i go through with this..will you give all the beyblade or one for each person.. how does that role?

The whole lot is yours. Everything you see in the picture. EVERYTHING
(Jun. 09, 2016  11:57 AM)VethixoDisco Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  11:51 AM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  11:50 AM)VethixoDisco Wrote: If you live in the U.S. it's free. Since you're the only person to respond it's yours. But that Dranzer F attack ring has a broken tip on it. But if you want them just PM me your address.

The whole lot is yours. Everything you see in the picture. EVERYTHING

Thanks Grin