DEIKAILO'S HUGE SALES THREAD (now with MFB)

(Jun. 09, 2009  1:29 AM)JAPANDA Wrote: i will pay $20 for the MFB attack stadium. i saw one for this much on ebay. how much will shipping cost and in what condition is it? if you could send me some pictures. I live in North Richland Hills Texas.
I'm a bit hesitant to sell it for that little. lol shipping from Japan kills it. Could you throw in a few bucks more?

Other than that, shipping is $10
i'll have to think about it. but if someone else seriously wants/needs it go ahead and sell it to them.
Sasch has cyber dragoon god damn it.
Hey Deikailo do you have any more MFB's coming in any time soon? Your so good with shipping and prices i would rather just purchase them from you. Tongue_out
I just wondered how much for the Attack MFB stadium? I don't know if im gonna buy it but i just want to know
how much before i think of buying it Tongue_out is it like 20$+?
(Jun. 10, 2009  2:08 AM)Neku2 Wrote: Hey Deikailo do you have any more MFB's coming in any time soon? Your so good with shipping and prices i would rather just purchase them from you. Tongue_out
Yes. I'm getting a lot more.

Pegablade, please read the rules of this thread before posting. Previous posts also include information.
I wasn't kidding when I said the next person would get a warning.
(Jun. 11, 2009  2:26 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Yes. I'm getting a lot more.

Pegablade, please read the rules of this thread before posting. Previous posts also include information.

Okay thanks for the info! Eee I am planning on buying alot more from you. Cute
Is there any chance of you getting some RBVs in the next couple weeks? I might have to go through you to get them for MBS.
Thank you, Khel.

(Jun. 11, 2009  4:52 AM)fragbait Wrote: Is there any chance of you getting some RBVs in the next couple weeks? I might have to go through you to get them for MBS.
Which RBVs?
How much would the shipping for the upper dragon be to florida?
(Jun. 11, 2009  12:08 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Thank you, Khel.

Which RBVs?

Anything that's not Light Boosters. Whatever you can get fastest. And at the lowest price.
$2 for upper dragon to florida

(Jun. 11, 2009  6:11 PM)fragbait Wrote: Anything that's not Light Boosters. Whatever you can get fastest. And at the lowest price.
"lowest price" will not be very low. Lips_sealed
(Jun. 12, 2009  4:02 AM)Deikailo Wrote: "lowest price" will not be very low. Lips_sealed

Let's talk about this in PM, K?
(Jun. 12, 2009  6:20 AM)fragbait Wrote: Let's talk about this in PM, K?
(May. 26, 2009  5:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Rules:
  • Offers only; I will not tell you prices
  • PM me only if your offer includes HMS or Plastics
  • Post offers when you only want MFB
  • No stupid questions or offers; I'm not repeating myself
  • I'm ignoring anyone who will not follow these rules
  • I'll deliver to New Yorkers if I get paid in advance
  • All general questions shall be asked here (Example: Shipping, condition, colour, etc.)
  • PLEASE offer only if you have a decent sum of money. Everything is on a first come, first serve basis. I refuse to hold things for you.
  • You have a right not to buy, and I have a right not to sell.
  • This can be changed at any time

No. Please read the rules before PMing me again.
i will pay £15 FOR THE DRANSER v2 and the same for driger v2
(May. 26, 2009  5:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Rules:
  • PM me if your offer includes HMS or Plastics
I'll keep doing this; if you cannot follow the rules I will warn you. Eventually this should force people to read the OP in more detail.
Hey Dei, got anymore MFB attack stadiums? I'm offering $25 if you do.
Deikailo has seemingly abandoned the site, so I'm going to close this. If she comes back, I'll gladly re-open it.