DEATHSTARS

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Music-Re...#pid180438

check out this huge list of lady gaga and the jonas brothers
(Jul. 23, 2009  5:36 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Wow, another meaningless, passionless, anti-war/government/whatever song. How darling that you think something so inarticulate is actually going to make a difference.

This is a proper anti-war song, by one of the greatest singers of all time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYEsFQ_gt...re=related

You know a singer's doing something that's actually meaningful when the FBI tries to shut her down for decades... http://bsnorrell.tripod.com/id99.html

How dare you give KMFDM a bad name! You know they are more realistic than others. They talk about goverments brainwashing you! I know all of you are after me because im the people whos not brainwashed! Your all puppets for the goverment including me to play and make them do stuff. Theres slavery going on after 1000's of years we are all tied. The people who agree save yourselves.
(Jul. 23, 2009  5:34 AM)Roan Wrote: Well, good luck with life then I suppose.

I dont need that! I dont need hope...its only for those who are dependent and being the good kid! I need to survive from the people who want to put the gunpoint at me! the goverments!
hate to break it to you DKS but it sounds like you've been brainwashed by crappy metal bands
are you seriously saying that Buffy Sainte-Marie is a government pawn
are you any of these:

a)libertarian
b)9/11 truther
c)an angry white suburban kid
I think older Cradle of Filth is really good. They had a lot of pull in the world of Melodic Black Metal.

This band is nothing like Cradle of Filth, and more like Marilyn Manson with heavier guitars. I hate Marilyn's music, so you can probably guess how I feel about this.
(Jul. 23, 2009  6:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hate to break it to you DKS but it sounds like you've been brainwashed by crappy metal bands

Your really getting on my F*****G nerves. Your the one brainwashed here because all you so is listen to my everyother word....you really need to know the truth. Hate to say it but I dont feel sorry for the brainwash the goverments done to you...fueled up with confusion and whatnot. Close this thread im pretty sure no one want to here this no more because you all afriad to know whats really gone wrong.
(Jul. 23, 2009  7:25 AM)DKS Wrote: Your really getting on my F*****G nerves. Your the one brainwashed here because all you so is listen to my everyother word....you really need to know the truth. Hate to say it but I dont feel sorry for the brainwash the goverments done to you...fueled up with confusion and whatnot. Close this thread im pretty sure no one want to here this no more because you all afriad to know whats really gone wrong.

Oh please young prophet, do enlighten us to all the evils of our corrupt governments.
(Jul. 23, 2009  6:09 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: are you seriously saying that Buffy Sainte-Marie is a government pawn
are you any of these:

a)libertarian
b)9/11 truther
c)an angry white suburban kid

Her song only talk of her with hope and ready to give it up....she should be after the leaders and really give them something. If she is then I consider her alright.
(Jul. 23, 2009  7:26 AM)Roan Wrote: Oh please young prophet, do enlighten us to all the evils of our corrupt governments.

Brads law "DONT SAY POLITICS STUFF" so really I gotta follow the leader or else he will chop me...hes putting me were I came from so really I think you should find out on your own.
Dude just stop talking, seriously, you're making quite the carp out of yourself.
DKS,

Music in general is not the place to learn anything about politics. It's a form of entertainment and you're taking it far too seriously.
(Jul. 23, 2009  7:31 AM)Roan Wrote: Dude just stop talking, seriously, you're making quite the carp out of yourself.
As you wish and no more...