DBZ: Burst Limit

I was truly excited to hear that this game was about to be released. What are your thoughts on the game?
Do you know that, this game is already out?
Came out in June or July didn't it?
I kinda lost intrest in buying it after hearing of the small character roster.
I know the game is out. This is a discussion topic.
And yeah, the roster is kinda limited, but the gameplay looks sweet
I never understood the allure of 143 character rosters like what's found in Sparking! Meteor/Budokai Tenkaichi 3. My only problem with Burst Limit is that it's essentially a Budokai remake, except with online play.

I'm really amped up for DragonBall Z: Infinite World, and DragonBall: Origins however.
What platform(s) will Infinite World be on?
Bringing it back home on the... PS2.
Yay! I love the PS2
Sorry, should've asked this before as well, but do you know the release date?
I believe it's in November in North America, and possibly November or December in Europe. Also around the launch of DragonBall: Origins.
Thanks. I have to say, being able to play DBZ online is an exciting prospect though. That's why I still think Burst Limit has potential.

However, I'm not sure whether to buy this or Star Wars: Force Unleashed.
I'd say wait until next year for the highly likely Burst Limit 2. And in the mean time pick up Infinite World, or the Trillogy to keep you busy on the cheap.
I might just do that. I'll probably get Burst Limit on emulator to be honest xd
If it is good, I'll buy it. You might say "It won't be the same using a keyboard" but seeing as I have a joypad that can plug into my PC via a USB port, it'll be pretty much the same.
I highly doubt there are many working Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 emulators.
My cousin has one that works quite well. Some glitches, but better than nothing Wink
Your cousin must either live in France or has no life to download games that are GBs in size.
Firstly, he lives in England, and secondly, he downloads the files and lets them download while he goes out, so its not like he sits in front of the PC all day. He doesn't really like being inside his house unless he's playing games
The reason why there is only that many, chars is because the are following a story line like how the did with all the other systems. So i would not be surprised if they come out with a few, more next gen DBZ games.
I tried the demo a while ago and while it seemed good, I just couldn't get used to the controls after having played Budokai Tenkaichi 2 on Wii. I mean, it felt kinda sluggish comparatively.
What system did u play it, on the demo that is because if you played it on the ps3 then the controls should have been changed a little bit. But if u plan on buying that game, dont buy it for the online play cause the online part is so crappy. You can hardle hold a game with some1 without a carp load of lag.
I didn't like it. I thought it was slowed down a bit, the Tenkaichi games are waaaaaaaaay better.
So, it seems that the Tenkaichi series was better then. Personally, I love Budokai 3, but Tenkaichi is admittedly better.
I don't know where you come from, but most hate Tenkaichi for being spam fest filled "copy and paste" attacks. It's a good DragonBall Z game in that it accurately recreates the feel of the show. But it's a horrible fighting game, where Dimps games from the Budokai's/Infinite World and Burst Limit out shine them in gameplay. Tenkaichi I found a bother to play, as well as frustrating, I've never felt this way towards Dimps' games.
Fair enough. But, I meant Tenkaichi 1, 2 & 3.
2 and 3 are good IMO
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:57 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Fair enough. But, I meant Tenkaichi 1, 2 & 3.
2 and 3 are good IMO

Wasn't really a fan of the Tenkaichi series, it felt really cheap how a lot of the time you could purely mash the square button to win. Budokai 3 was and will always be the best to me.

For the record though Tenkaichi 1 was probably one of my least favourite DBZ games for the PS2, thankfully Tenkaichi 2 improved, but still didn't really do it for me.
Budokai 3 is the only DBZ game I have. Lucky its a good one, eh Wink