[DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL

Poll: what is your favorite type of bey

attack
25.29%
defense
27.59%
stamina
32.18%
balance
14.94%
Total: 100% 87 vote(s)
ok my buddy kyle might want to join hes super good with his 4 bey combos
(Aug. 05, 2012  3:25 AM)flippy4212 Wrote: ok my buddy kyle might want to join hes super good with his 4 bey combos

make sure he makes an account on the WBO so he can join the team and what are his combos
he has a rock pegasus
a custom samurai effraid with 2 fusion wheels
and then 2 special earth eagle combos
um no but hey spray painted one black and kept one purple so he could tell them apart the main differences are his tips and spin tracks
Hey guys. I've been play for a little more than a year and went to a toys r us tournement with at least 40 people and won first. So I'm one of the best in my area. My beys rock zurafa R145 JB, Legend Fury capricorn 100 HF, Earth Bull H145 WD, Rock Leone 145 JB, Earth Eagle 145 JB, MF Cyber Pegasus 105 HF, and Thermal Pisces T125 ES to name a few. I use a custom grip with an angle compas and a ripcord launcher. I also have a string launcher that I sometimes use. Thanks.

Oh and P.S. I'm not a mega noob.
Well I think I'll say yes but we will just wait and see what the other members have to say first
Alright. Oh and my main Bey is Rock Leone 145 JB.
(Aug. 06, 2012  7:07 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Well I think I'll say yes but we will just wait and see what the other members have to say first

I say he's in and here are some good combos that he can make:
Earth Bull/Leone 100WD=Stamina
Earth Bull R145JB= Defence
Okay, to be quite honest you have been spamming almost every single introduction thread with the link of your team. It might be a good way to recruit members in your opinion, but it is very annoying. If you want people to join, put a link in your signatures and on your profiles. But please do not continue to SPAM the intro threads. Because essentially you are "forcing" them to come and join. So yeah, that is my opinion.
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:42 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Okay, to be quite honest you have been spamming almost every single introduction thread with the link of your team. It might be a good way to recruit members in your opinion, but it is very annoying. If you want people to join, put a link in your signatures and on your profiles. But please do not continue to SPAM the intro threads. Because essentially you are "forcing" them to come and join. So yeah, that is my opinion.

I'd have to agree with that. I didn't knwo if it was rude or not, so I didn't say anything.
Yea guys you don't have to put in links to our team. You don't see me doing it and I'm the leader like they said put a link in your sig. Besides it really doesn't help much. All of the new members just ignore it.
Hi. Shadow_Blader told me about this site and the team. So I decided I want to join too. He said that I'd be pretty good for the team. Favorite beys: dark libra wd145d, twisted tempo ed145d, and cyber pegasus 105f. I have a ripcord launcher but my grip broke. I live in north ridgeville Ohio next door to Shadow_Blader. I want to have a rank that's a little higher up so I can be like Shadow. Me and him are best buds. Thanks.
cool you are accepted ill send you more info later. also can you give me your brothers info
Ok. My brother has a burn fireblaze 145ms and a storm Pegasus 135f. He just started but he's not too bad. He mainly uses fireblaze. His grip broke too so he uses a ripcord launcher (the grips were fake). I don't know what rank he wants. Probably something higher up too.
I guess i kinda have to except him. He sounds like a decent blader. Tell him he's accepted.
i would like to have a spinning hell kerbecs for my avatar please thanks peace
(Aug. 12, 2012  5:48 PM)yakamo5 Wrote: i would like to have a spinning hell kerbecs for my avatar please thanks peace

This is not a Signature and Avatar Shop.
EDIT: This is my 400th post!
Hey guys. I would like to join your team. I have 65 beyblades and eight stadiums. I use a TT light launcher 2. My favorite type is stamina. I am 13 and I live in columbus OH about an hour away. My favorite beyblades are Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion, and Guardian Reviser. My stadiums are: Pegasus thunder whip x2, Bolt blast, Burning firestrike, Max stampede, Triple battle set stadium, Zero G attack type and Zero G defense type.