DARK theory/antizombie theory (please test my theory) please

in the metal fusion beyblade there are no zombie combos right
my theory is that against a left spin beyblade (usualy this is l drago since its the only left spin beyblade) the dark wheel might be able to steal spin against it (dark wheel is considered to be useless but this would give it one use) probably the round shape of the dark wheel and its many notches could steal spin (or give spin XD)

my only problem is i cant test this because i have no l drago so somebody please test my theory because i might be able to put it to good use

(btw im not suggesting that dark can be a top tier zombie whee im just sugesting that if you find your self against l drago you might have a better chance of winning)

can some one please test this theory for me

(btw please see if it works in the opposite way giving l drago more spin)
I wrote whee but i meant wheel
I would do this, but i have a hasbro stadium. But I've been thinking the same thing, the little blades on dark kinda messed up my meteo's spin a few days ago.
well i stangly made my l-drago to have zombie like abilitys. people here will complain through, i cant test this scince i don't have all the parts you want me to test with or a stadium yet.
I have no idea what stadium this could work in but all you need is dark wheel ant an l drago
(but i dont have l drago)
i meant and
I started this Thread for matters like this. I advise the OP to read this. I must stress that you do not test out parts that have already been deemed completely competitively useless by the Community here.

Also, since MFB is lacking an effective free-spinning Track or Bottom at the moment, a zombie couldn't possibly be born. The closest we have is an equalizer (Meteo L-Drago II Absorb Ver.).

And for the record, any Right Spin Beyblade, regardless of Wheel, can "steal" spin from a Beyblade that is spinning in the opposite direction, not just Dark; apparently Rock can do it quite effectively.