:D Got my lip Pierced!

(May. 01, 2009  9:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: Hematite breaks so easily. Aspecially if exposed to a sharp, hard blow.

<sarcasm>Unlike diamonds.</sarcasm>

Serious
(May. 01, 2009  9:56 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Wow, thats a lot of piercings and stuff. Make sure you won't regret them later. =/

I know I change my mind a lot. My sister doesn't like the idea of having my lip done, I can't make my mind up about what I would like as a tatoo, I think I'd have one of my fave animal a Tiger. But definatly have my nose done.
(May. 01, 2009  10:03 PM)KaiBrooklynRaul Wrote: I know I change my mind a lot. My sister doesn't like the idea of having my lip done, I can't make my mind up about what I would like as a tatoo, I think I'd have one of my fave animal a Tiger. But definatly have my nose done.

The tiger idea sounds pretty cool. I'd really advise getting something that's pretty neutral like that rather than something you might regret, so it's a good choice imo. ^^
^^ What? Diamonds don't break that easily. Chocked Plus I wasn't talking about them at all.

I'm mean like if you put some on the floor and hit it with like..........a fork. Or something. I've just seen a lot of hematite jewllery shatter when people so much as clap wearing a hematite ring or such.
(May. 01, 2009  10:06 PM)Pikachao Wrote: The tiger idea sounds pretty cool. I'd really advise getting something that's pretty neutral like that rather than something you might regret, so it's a good choice imo. ^^

Yeah thats true, I can never fall out with that.
(May. 01, 2009  10:07 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^^ What? Diamonds don't break that easily. Chocked Plus I wasn't talking about them at all.

I'm mean like if you put some on the floor and hit it with like..........a fork. Or something. I've just seen a lot of hematite jewllery shatter when people so much as clap wearing a hematite ring or such.

Sorry, I read the wrong post about diamonds (these new avatars everyone had really are confusing! =P)

Also, when you said a sharp hard blow I thought you meant more than just clapping. wow. =O
Yeah. But it'd probably be okay for use in earings. I don't think many people accidentally hit their ears. :3