:D Got my lip Pierced!

Its hurt for a new seconds D: but it looks awesome!

I hate needles though so it was a big feat for me and plus, only two other people have liprings in school and only one of them wear thiers!
Ahh!

I have four ear piercings, but I'd never pierce my lips ... or anything else really.
I have my ears peirced, and my top left ear as well! And as you know the lip. I plan to get more when Im older. I want more on my ears <3
I have two on each of my lobes. I did the first set at home.
Oh wow, I could never get myself to do it @_@ I would like....stab my cheek instead or somehow manga to get some random limb D:
Lip piercings look awsomeee Tongue_out
(i'm getting a tattoo this saturday)
Ive had snake-bites done before, God the process after when they're healing is like "ow", that and drink leaks from them if you don't wear anything in them for a day XD
XD AWESOME! I was thinking about getting thouse but decied to play it say till after im 18.
dang im too young and it looks super painful but cool!
They're fun. Central lip is aswell once it's healed, when I had mine in I learned to squirt water through it XD.
Had to take them out though, One got ripped out so it looked all odd.
ew and ow!

Well Im 16, so I was pretty lucky to get one O_O"
i've had my labret for about... 2 years now. lip piercings are honestly the most easiest healing process i've gone through, stretched lobes are worse.
my gf has big gauges in her ears Tired but i woold only get my ears pierced no mouth piercings
Ugh, I hate sharp things so I'd never get a piercing, lol. But they look really cool. If I ever lost feeling in a ear, I'd do it, lol.
Lmao, Im scared of needls, so that didnt really help me.

I wanted it so bad that I just did it XD
On the piercing note, I'd never wear loop earrings. Just the simple idea of the thought if it got caught on something moving. *shudder*

I'm not too amazed about it or anything, I'm fine with wearing clip-ons if anything but... meh. Maybe I could get stud earrings? Meh.

What's the real advantage over clip-ons? =S
(Oct. 18, 2008  10:17 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: What's the real advantage over clip-ons? =S

clip-ons are stupid and uncomfortable and anyone who wears them is just afraid of getting their ears pierced
(Oct. 18, 2008  10:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2008  10:17 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: What's the real advantage over clip-ons? =S

clip-ons are 1. stupid and 2. uncomfortable and 3. anyone who wears them is just afraid of getting their ears pierced

1. Explain why?
2. I've not really worn them for a long time, what makes them uncomfortable? =/
3. Some people don't want their ears pierced. Technically it's "damaging the human body, which is not ours to destroy" and I know plenty of christians who believe that and won't have it done. However, yes, I do think some people are just afraid of it. Lots of people have irrational fears. =/
Quote:1. Explain why?

they're earrings for people who don't want to commit to wearing earrings

they're cowardrings

Quote:2. I've not really worn them for a long time, what makes them uncomfortable? =/

The fact that they pinch your ears in order to stay on, as opposed to being looped through a piece of healed flesh?

Quote:Technically it's "damaging the human body, which is not ours to destroy" and I know plenty of christians who believe that and won't have it done.

hahaha what a stupid thing to think

Quote: However, yes, I do think some people are just afraid of it. Lots of people have irrational fears. =/

then don't wear earrings
K this is the one I don't like "damaging the human body, which is not ours to destroy"
Excuse me??
We live in our bodys all our lives we should be able to do what ever we want to them.
b-b-but JESUS CHRIST HALLELUJAH Supaburn
B-B-BUTT... WHO CARES !!! lol
(Oct. 18, 2008  10:47 AM)Blitz Wrote: K this is the one I don't like "damaging the human body, which is not ours to destroy"
Excuse me??
We live in our bodys all our lives we should be able to do what ever we want to them.

It wasn't me that said it, go look it up instead of being anti-christian lol. I see what you mean about the clip-on thing though lawl.
i wan't saying it was you just that quote made me mad!! lol